article writing - very good freelancing job for work at home moms

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, May 9, 2010.

1. santhoshiarun

santhoshiarun New IL'ite

Hi All,

Really a tons of thanks to menaka, swetha and all whoever had shared their tips and suggestions in this thread.
    Unexpectedly I visited this thread and got a lot of information.
    But, all appears to me as greek and latin.
    If anyone can provide ur contact number, it would be very helpful for me rather than waiting for the replies.
    Thanks in advance.:cheers

2. praveesat

praveesat New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Am really have some idea after seeing this messeges coz am looking for a home based job. can anyone help me with web designing home based job or data entry jobs it ll b verymuch helpful for me plz reply
    thank you....

3. praveesat

praveesat New IL'ite

For those who r in US can use surveycafe.com its good

4. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

Thank you Menaka mam.i m a new ILite and see ur thread now only . i m interested in spiritual content writings. is there any chance to fetch projects? Expecting your guidance in this regard.
    with regards,
    sudha.
    Ram Krishna Hari

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  5. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

dear gals,
    we women have always thought to use our knowledge fruitfully but without making any change in the life of our dear ones, DH and children of course. I too was in search of such a job.
    I have two children, boys. I wanted to join some sort of day job as soon as my first son was one ear old. but the thought of leaving him with the servants discouraged me. then I came across freelance writing. I started as early as four years before and did a number of work. now finally ladies, I am in a position of gaining a lot of confidence in myself.
    I used to feel sort of uncomfortable even to spend a meager amount for myself before, now all that has changed!!!!!!
    I have gained a lot from online working,,, not just financially but personally, emotionally and also socially.
    I get a lot of respect from fellow women, they look at me as menaka and not Mrs Bharathi.
    I wish all of you who are in the same mind set to do something that would bring you respect too.
    I have had a lot of plans of starting a blog on this topic, but I do not know how to begin it, that is what sort of things would ladies need me to explain.
    I request all of you to suggest me topics that would be useful to all our friends.
    menaka

6. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

Dear Menaka,
    Thank you for you interest to share your knowledge with us.Your each and every word in the second para reflects my situation. i want to stand on my own leg.i need financial freedom.In my signature, my blog is added. when time permits,please visit it let me know about my possibilities as a freelance writer.
    Starting a blog is fantastic idea and why don't you try our I Lite blog. It is very easy and don't forget to add your blog name in the signature so that we can reach your blog easily.
    Awaiting your reply eagerly.

7. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi suprabidha!
    thank you for the reply, actually I have been very busy for past some time and not able to take time out for even my personal blog, which is on health. yes, I think you can write too.
    I would like to tell you that everything comes with practice.
    chithiramum kai palakkam, senthamilum vai palakkam!!!!!
    so first start with some jobs that offer you low pay, and get trained, slowly you would gain the confidence of writing better.
    you can even get some e books on how to write better content. you can use this and learn slowly.
    all the best
    menaka

1 person likes this.
  8. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Is there bidding involved for getting the projects online? Or we can just write some articles and get paid.

Is bidding a difficult process?

9. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

Hai menaka

just now i visited this thread and can't stop my hands and eyes in reading it and asking question. Just i need to get cleared myself. 1st i say my heartly wishes to you and all the best in your career.
    ==> let me come to my questions.
    Plz help me finding a good site to register.
    I'm house interested in writing novels, and i'm a u.g mathematics graduator and interested in using my brain in a skillful way. And which job'll be good for me? And which type of jobs could i get? Is it compulsory to bid while getting a job?

Plz, help me in clearing my questions.

Waiting for you reply,.
    Regards,
    ***Saagini***

10. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Hi Menakaa...

Great Job...I appreciate you for your willingness to share information with fellow ILs and finding time to answer their queries in spite of your busy schedule of work and home.

Wish you all the best in your venture..