article writing - very good freelancing job for work at home moms

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, May 9, 2010.

1. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

Hi Menakaa,

Even I am doing the same thing from past 3 months survey filling thing and my payment has crossed more then 50k in the 3rd month.

My friend is doing this from past 11 months and he has 13000 members under him. Curretly he is earning more then 10 lakhs amonth. I can even take you to his home and you can meet his wife and his entire family if you wanna see its genuine or not.

All these members are earning till date and very happy for filling up the surveys.

If you wanna know more how this works then you can check out my thread under Working from Home named as Jobs that U can do from home and you will come to know how this entire thing works

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. chandannasta

Puja I wanna know are you doing this from Kuwait or from India as I had heard that its only for India and Bangladesh and if you operate from any other country then the ip gets detected?

So let me know if this is correct or not.

3. chandannasta

Preethi there are too many online jobs available in US which you can easily do and earn.

What type of online jobs would you prefer by the way? Like what are you interested in doing?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  4. Puja108

Puja108 New IL'ite

I'm doing from Kuwait, but you have to get registered from India.

5. chandannasta

Puja are you getting paid in Kuwait bank account or in your Indian bank account. The reason I am asking this bcoz my friends are in US and they wanted to know if they can join but I said no bcoz I was told by my upline the IP gets detected and the account may get banned.

So let me know from how many months are you doing this and have you been paid or not for the work you have completed.

Also I would like to know if admin can allow me to share my email address with Puja so that I could speak to her personally.

If I can give the email address to admin and she can give it to Puja so that she can contact me let me know if this is possible from yr side or not. Thanks Puja really appreciate your suggestions and for your quick reply.

6. Puja108

Puja108 New IL'ite

Still i did not ask to send the money becoz i want to buy more and more premium membership, ths is came to me from my firend. for him his friend he is earning 5 lacks per day you believe or not. well i don't think there is any IP issue if that my friend could be banned he already got paid to his bank account 4 months.

7. chandannasta

Puja he is earning 5 lakhs in a week and not in 1 day bcoz surveys come once in a week and not everyday.

8. Puja108

Puja108 New IL'ite

Sorry, Me too was shocked he is earning 35 lackhs per Month

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  9. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi pooja and chandana,
    u guys are really luring yaar. but I dont think this thing is for me. I have never invested a penny for my job, all I do is hardwork.
    And that is what I beleive in. well all the best.
    may be some of our friends would find this interesting.

menaka

10. Puja108

Puja108 New IL'ite

Hello Menakaa,

You are the one keep digging it. so we told what is survey is. I never do hard work all use sense, and using Internet.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011