1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

are you distantly related to the great karnan too?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sathya, Oct 17, 2007.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello sriniketan

glad you are related too....brahmasthram is repeated several thousand times a day i think ...i have read about this in an astrological magazine sometime back...a february issue...no i am karna here about the year...!

sathya

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello raman

athane...ullathil nalla ullam ...ithilum naam ellorum karnane...!

sathya

3. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

veda you again...?

mahabaratham nu inime yaaravathu pesuvala...?
    dont take it seriously that we said you lecturing...hey its good to know we know our epics inside out right?

or atleast we have someone who knows it...as i told earlier the brahmasthram and gayathri in reverse i read about this in an astrological magazine...some years back...
    looks like there are quite a few to defend karna...

i have seen both the movies...while the one in which gemini i think acted...it was not so absorbing...but with sivaji...wow ....can we forget?...enna oru vaseegaram...enna oru gambeeram...ya karnane appadi irunthiruppaaro illayo...!

sathya

4. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello latamurali

come on...anybody can write...it only takes some practice...and you just blah blah what you think and sometimes...you get ahaha and sometimes zero replies..

when i first joined in indus i used to think....are my topics so bad...that i get only zero replies....my first one too..go check...thats where i asked hello v.i.p. it is common for all magazines newspapers to ask vip s what they thought about themselves in a year and the high ups answer ya i liked this movie and that..that book is great and whatever....now what would you think if you were asked the same i said....mmmmhum no reply...and to think everybody here is vip......!
    \
    now i know you have to write sometime to get noticed....! so dont loose heart....just go penning blah blah blah...and we will soon follow you too...

sathya

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sathya,
    this has nothing to do with karnan or curse..
    but nowadays it is better to be alert to these factors, no i am not frightening any one, sometime it is a hereditary problem, and we must become alert when we start becoming a lot more forgetful than necessary, u r a nature cure doc and i dont have to say more, but still for others who visit here..
    Memory Loss With Aging: What's Normal, What's Not -- familydoctor.org
    it would be great to brush up and be prepared, sunkan

6. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

thanks akka the info sure will help when i write serious topics...ingeya...karnane ellorum... for fun

sathya

7. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sathya,

veda you again...?
    I never thought, I will make you feel so frustrated..... hahahahahha:rotfl:rotfl.. I am sorry... I have not taken seriously... Actually, I was pulling... But you caught me in the act...

Life is to enjoy.... Enjoy

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, sunkan for the information and I am going through it. very useful.
    sriniketan