1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Are we biased.. when it comes to Extra Marital Affairs?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, May 12, 2010.

1. psd1955

psd1955 Senior IL'ite

Yes, it's true that women are unfairly blamed for the EMA of their husbands. Well, now we realize it is wrong. So what next?

Ours has been a male-dominated patriarchal society for centuries. So it is nothing unusual to see everything from a man's point of view.

Like everything else such attitudes are changing for the better with greater awareness.

Now the main question is what really causes EMA and how does one solve the main problem of EMA itself?

I found this on the net....quite an interesting observation.... http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cupids-poisoned-arrow/200907/what-if-she-were-always-in-the-mood

http://www.newsweek.com/2009/07/28/only-you-and-you-and-you.html

Prad

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  2. annusenthil

annusenthil New IL'ite

Hi, This is annu, How about a Post marital affair....be it for man or woman?....We from a long heritage cannot deny that we are never into this....even epics give way to it right or wrong....Sita was flewn away by Ravana...a post marital affair!!, though his life went to mysery atlast.....For me love shall be there on at any time, on any one, but we as human stand different from all species just because of this social sensitisation...the sixth sense. We cannot be behind anyone sensitizing or in view of possessivness, but it is the sixth sense that sensitize or requires.....

3. psd1955

psd1955 Senior IL'ite

I do not get exactly what you are saying? What do you mean by "post-marital" affair as different from EMA?

Can you elaborate ..... "social sensitisation...the sixth sense"? I am a little confused.

Regards
    Prad