Are U Aware What Happens On The Delivery Table

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by sunkan, Jul 2, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

DEAR PT,
    U NEED TO TAKE OSTOCALCIUM, FILLED WITH VIT C AND CALCIUM WHICH IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR BONES IN LATER YEARS, AND FOR THE CHILD,
    TRY A LITTLE ICECREAM SOME TIME AS IT IS ALSO MILK BASED, GO FOR THE NATURALS IF IT IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR PLACE...SUNKAN

2. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Tamil,

Have you tried milk shakes?? ie fruits plus milk?? just blend it in the blender with a little essence if you like and then drink it.

Make it with fresh fruits. It is very healthy.
    Love
    Latha

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

Just now saw this thread. It is very informative and also very true. I have also seen cases like that.

If anyone is interested in the homeopathinc medicines to be taken in the last three months for an easy and natural delivery, I can help you out. I have had them.

I am short and had been told by the doctors that I'll have only C section. But I had both normal deliveries and till now no problems.

Love
    Latha

4. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Thanks for that tip. But anything with milk its next to impossible for me :(
    I know I am very fussy about food generally also. But now with pregnancy, its almost I cant force myself at all.

I like ice-creams :) but cant eat a lot to be careful about the sugar levels and also I am getting throat pain a bit when I eat ice creams;the temperature is in minuses here.

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Tamil,

Have you ever tried drinking warm water after ice creams? It'll help you clear out that cold problem after you take icecreams.

We do it here to neutralise and it helps too. We take plain water here but you can try warm water instead.

Love
    Latha

6. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Oh is it. I shall definitely try it. If it helps, nothing like it :party

I'll eat icecreams :)

7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Oh MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is this the episiotomy???? Thats is very scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I agree with Vidya.. at that critical point, how can you disagree with doc.. wont you feel scared that we might be risking the baby's life???

I heard that doing yoga (simple one regularly can help those muscles strtch and not end of teared.. not sure how true though)

Mommies.. please share your experiences..

8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Tamil, do post your experiences.. I guess your due date is long gone right :mrgreen:

9. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Madam,
    I guess, there is nothing to get scared about PC cut or c-section.
    Its part of our life and we need to pass thru the phase.
    Here in US, doctors wait for normal delivery no matter what.
    Even you pass thru the due day, doctors would recommend to wait for another 2 weeks until unless you are induced by your own.
    I had experienced both c-section and normal delivery.
    First one was c-section and second one was normal.
    I was in labor for 1 and half day and I didn't dilated much, so I had c-section.
    For the second one, my water broke and I dilated quickly, but I had to push baby for almost 5 hrs, then the doctor did PC cut.
    PC cut was very painful for 4-6weeks, later I was normal.
    Whether be a normal or c-section, I guess you would dilate and you would loosen it.
    I think, the scenario is entirely different in India and doctors being money minded , they would cook up stories to do c-section.

Regards.

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear puni,
    they allow the trainees here in india to do this, and they sliced out a small portion the lady in question had more pain after the delivery for a month for the gap to heal and u can imagine what happened to her sex life later in life...sunkan