Arabic Tutions Needed

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by RituM, Oct 18, 2009.

1. RituM

RituM New IL'ite

Hi I am looking for somebody who teaches arabic for my son who is in grade 3. I stay around Satwa area. Also does somebody know what kind of prices do these tutors charge..?

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Ritu
    I know of a teacher but the only concern is that he primarily concentrates on Bur Dubai Area !!
    Rather Im starting with my daughters Arabic Classes from tom ..
    If i come across who is willing to come to your area .. will let you know !!
    The charges would be from 250 to 300 for thrice a week ..

Rgds

3. RituM

RituM New IL'ite

Thank you so much Shivani for your reply. I am quite desperate for tutions for my son in arabic as it is becoming difficult for me to teach him. I have been looking for somebody but still not been successful. My last resort would be to drop him to the tutors place which is also difficult because it takes so much time and we reach by 6 in the evening...and then taking him in these traffic hours would be a nightmare. Do let me know if you find somebody around this area. It would be great help for me. The price seems good too. I called up somebody who had advertised and he told me that he'll charge 100 dhs per class. Another one said 300dhs per class. Its crazy...

4. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

u can talk to 0505749959 he teached very good arabic and might charge around 300 to 500 as per your sons needs.

5. RituM

RituM New IL'ite

Thanks Crossiants will call him up and see if he can come over...:)

6. Shivani2009

Hi Ritu

I can understand the problem that you are facing .
    Until some time back , i aslo used to teach my daughter , but now I find it difficult due to increase in Syllabus .. Kids dont take Arabic Seriously as rest of the subjects and thus no regular studies which makes it difficult ones the tests are round the corner !!

I could have asked you to drop your son at my place for the classes , but again going by the traffic .. commuting may have been an issue ..

Dont go through Dubbizle or dont look for native teachers for Arabic .. Their rates are way too much !!

Hope you are able to find good tutor with the no. shared by Croissants ..

Cheers

7. RituM

RituM New IL'ite

Hi Crossiants/Shivani...just to update you. I called up this person and he said he could come...but he says he'll charge 500dhs for a month for 2 classes per week. But 1st he'll come over and c how my son is. So lets c how much he asks for.Thanks both of you.

8. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

Ritu i can give u a word this man is really good,once your son starts with him all your worries will go.why not give a try,something is better than nothing.at last its your wish.do give your feed back as to what happeded.

9. Shivani2009

Tsk Tsk Tsk .. Mine Arabic Teacher didnt turn up:drowning

10. RituM

RituM New IL'ite

Oh Shivani...sorry for you...hope mine does come over on Friday as promised. Will update both of you once he's there. You can try calling him too!!For Bur Dubai somebody gave me this no. too-04-3938970. You could try him if you like.