April 2019 Due Date Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by MissH, Aug 23, 2018.

1. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

@MissH

Thank you .. yes I m better now a days mentally .. I guess the anxiety n tension were due to the pregnancy which was totally unplanned .. now I'm like yes I can manage everything .. slowly becoming ok... Sickness s there but not like before .. I too have evening sickness , morning too lol ... Don't worry on UTI .. my prayers are with you .. keep posting ..

2. VandhenaKrish

Hi all, I was having mvp so doc asked for cardiologist opinion thru echo .. today echo done n everything seemed normal n as a surprise n shock doc told by that I don't even have mvp:banana: so I m really relaxed n then went to gynec n heard babysb heartbeat .. It was awesome .. a small Travel next week n doc said ok .. so vl b on hometown vacation from b Saturday .. but I'll keep posting

MissH likes this.
  3. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

How is everyone doing? I got my genetic testing results back and everything is normal. Much relieved! @VandhenaKrish How are you doing? I still do not know the UTI status. Keeping my fingers crossed. My next appointment is on Oct 15th. Waiting to listen to my baby's heartbeat again :) Thankfully my nausea appears to be subsiding as I will get into the second trimester in 2 more weeks.

4. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

By the way @VandhenaKrish it is only the both of us in this club as of today! :)

5. mohini16

mohini16 Silver IL'ite

Hello all , this is Mohini
    I’m 19 weeks pregnant now , due date is April 9
    I haven’t even started feeling baby moment
    It’s my first pregnancy , had US 2 weeks ago and doc said everything is normal but I’m not feeling anything inside me , why is that :-(

MissH likes this.
  6. VandhenaKrish

@mohini16 congrats on ur first pregnancy . It will take some time .. Listen to repetitive soothing music n slokas so that the baby responds to it over a period of time .. Stay in touch. . @MissH there s one more entry mohini. . How are u n lil one inside u.. i m on my 17th week n no flutters yet. . Waiting. . Everything s gud going

mohini16 and MissH like this.
  7. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

@mohini16 Welcome to the club! Nothing to worry - the time varies from person to person; some feel the movements earlier than others. You should feel them very soon else please let your doctor know during the next visit so they can confirm that everything's fine. Don't stress too much and stay happy! Enjoy this beautiful journey :)

@VandhenaKrish How are you doing? I have been traveling a lot since a month now but it's okay because I am in the second trimester and the doctor also said it is totally fine as long as I keep moving during the flight journeys. I've recently started feeling the kicks and it is sooooooo exciting and assuring as well. Hows your LO doing? But lemme tell ya this pregancy is very much different from the first one!

mohini16 likes this.
  8. VandhenaKrish

Hi ppl, long time no see. .Am on my 23rd week n lot of kicks nowadays .. getting the energy back but gastric issues r there .. how r u all