APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vidu,

Good to see you here !
    No matter what, 1 or 2 kids.. according to me, kids are blessings. How is your DD doing?

Yes, dear I was very busy for the past 2months due to project work and it sucked all my energy.. Just got over and relaxing... also, DH sister was here for 2.5 weeks... but I was very busy at that time with my project deliverables.. went for shopping, movie over weekends..

New yr and pongal was good. How it was for you?

Between, good luck !

1 person likes this.
  2. AnithaPartha

Ramya,

How are you? Long time ah...
    Good to see your updates.. Oh yeah, my tummy also moves from one side to the other and I call my DH to see it and poor DH everytime scared to hear me yelling at him saying hey watch hey watch.. when he watches tummy will be calm...

now a days when I try to sleep on left side, LO's legs hits me (it is like pricking).. then i change side.. so, now itself my LO is deciding which side i should sleep ;) if i sleep on right heavy head movement starts... 2-3 days since am not having good amount of sleep... all of sudden i wake up in the middle of night then not getting sleep for the next 1hr or so.. DH & DS will be sleeping well and I try to watch both of them :)

Bhuvan,

Welcome.

Regarding, maternity leave.. During my 1st pregnancy, I had to join work when my DS was 4months old.. I wanted to extend leave as he was a premmie but i was not allowed at work so had to go on compulsion basis but this time it is going to be my decision. I was contracting at that time but now in FT position. I have 6 weeks paid leave.. but, i will extend based on the situation at that time...

Remember, before you re-join, think about pumping milk, storing, check for lactation room availability at your work, refrigerator facility to store it, also buy cooler bag to bring back the stored milk to home.. Am telling all this out of my experience... since i dont want to go through all this, this time am planning on to stay home or get WFH....

DV,
    My DH dad fell down and sick. So, MIL may not be coming for my delivery instead we're going to extend my parents stay.... They're going to be with me till Sep :)

3. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Anitha,

Thanks, DD is doing great, busy with work, her school, music class, kumon and sloka class. Weekdays are so busy and weekends get over even before we realise.

Take care of your health and i hope work would get less stressful for you soon.

4. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Anitha,

Nice to know that your parents will be here till sept :) yeah my parets are leaving on sept 24th dunno whether my MIL can come after that else half a day daycare and half a day home for the baby.lets see wat God has decided.

I wish speedy recovery for ur inlaws.

I something think my baby is running marathon inside, but only for few more weeks right after that they wont have space !

Vidu,

Hi,dont worry everything will fall into place :)

1 person likes this.
  5. aartiangels

aartiangels Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I have my GTT on 3rd feb. Had a ultrasound yesterday for the hematoma for which I was on strict bed rest from 12w. The great news is that it's gone:) I am so relieved !!
    As far as name hunting goes.. I have also quite decided it :) will ask my in laws before finalising it.

Harinideep, don't cry dear. Yes good that you have pulled yourself up and decided to enjoy with your husband :) have a blast on your baby shower. Babies are most active in 24-28 weeks. I think as long as you are feeling little movements everyday you should be fine. Or else you can contact your midwife and clear the doubt. My doc has also now advised me to start doing little walking. I started 26w today , and have gained 6 kgs. I am just worried about putting on weight on my face :( as it is I am a chubby girl... Lol

Hi Bhuvan2b , better late than never :) congratulations and welcome to the group

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy Bhavan2b. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

7. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi aarti,

Hope everything is fine at your end. when is your actual due ? may or april because i see you are active in may club :) Are you in India? DO you know what baby are you having? Congrats on GTT . I think 6 kilos is fine for 26 weeks , because u can gain upto 15 to kilod to 25 kilos based on ur body type. i am aiming not more than 15 kilo but no workout now because of bad weather.

Anitha ,
    Whats up? what plans for weekend? nothing much for me excet some grocery shopping.

8. AnithaPartha

Hi Ladies,
    Happy to enter into 3rd trimester :)

DV,
    DH has got long weekend. We may go to temple. Other than that nothing planned as of now. Weather was better last week but getting colder again. For me too, no workout nothing.. am gaining a lot..

Next Friday, I've my GTT.... scared about it.. got GTT instructions and sugar syrup yesterday...

Ladies,
    Those who passed GTT, pass on some tips to us ;)

9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Thanks DV, did you decide on a name for your little boy

10. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidu,
    We have decided Arjun or Parthav as of now.

Anitha,
    We dont have holiday on Monday :( My gtt is on jan 30th , let see.
    I dont think losing weight will be a problem. My sil deliverd in july and she bounced back to pre pregnancy weight already. i hope to do the same. Because before pregnancy i used to run a lot of marathon so that should help.