1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Appreciation For The Fellow Ilites

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Viswamitra, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Got the notification of this nice thread then I read some of old posts again. It made me happy and Upset at the same time (how we forget someone who interacted with us once?). Few of users left, some of them are visiting IL rarely and may be a few on silent mode. Whatever IL was very lively in the past And I have been missing those lovely days. I hope IL becomes energetic again. I appreciate all Ilites for posting here which are helping and giving useful information to others in one way or another.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    Lalithambigai and Viswamitra like this.
  2. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

@Novalis- Thank you for the appreciation! I am speechless! I am truly honored and humbled by this! Whenever I read your posts, I wish to take classes in literature. You have a way with words!

3. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Thank you @Viswamitra ji! There are so many ILites who have become role models and cheerleaders for me and you are definitely one of them!

Thinking about @Laks09 @yellowmango @MalStrom @Novalis @Rihana @Srama and many others who bring a different perspective to the issues. I learn new things every time I log on.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    Viswamitra, Srama and MalStrom like this.
  4. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

I agree with everything @Rihana said about @sokanasanah! His replies are always well-researched and full of wisdom.

sokanasanah, Viswamitra and MalStrom like this.