Appreciating our moderators.

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Arunarc, Mar 15, 2013.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Aruna,

I would like to thank Quebec who actually expanded the horizon of this thread.

I cannot hold back my feelings for all the other moderators

Cheeniya Sir is the backbone and the pillar of this website. His feedback in any posts make everybody think like winning a jackpot and preserve it as a treasure.
    I do not possess rich vocabulary like him hence it is a good idea to leave it brief.

Kamla is awfully sweet to blend herself with everybody by her feedback.We are inclined to believe her as one of our best well wishers.The wavelength she is creating among us is amazing.

Anita is a new moderator but my buddy since I became the member of this website.She has proved herself as the best companion and has been doing a remarkable job in her new status as well.

Dinny is very generous in her feedback and became very friendly with me in no time.She surely is a promising young moderator.

I will be coming back if I missed any of our wonderful moderators.

Love,
    Bhavna

8 people like this.
  2. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

well........ Mmmm..... I'm a modest person as DINNY, ANITAP And ArUNARC willl back that up......

But ..................

Ahhh.... Who am i kidding.......

I YAM LoVIINg it..........

6 people like this.
  3. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Quebec,

Please enjoy it with full of spirit.

Your modesty will remain intact.

Love,
    Bhavna

6 people like this.
  4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Bhavna
    How right you are! I am really amazed at your ESP! I am indeed a pillar in weight and heaviness and comparable to those heavy ones like the Doric or Corinthian pillars of the famed British buildings! But I really wonder if I am a pillar of IL when compared to the other active players. When I write a FB to anyone, I put my heart and soul into it and that perhaps may be the reason why people are able to relate to it and like it. Sincerity is the key of whatever popularity I enjoy in this community.

Having said all that, I must also tell you that I am a great fan of your brand of humour and it makes you a very endearing personality. Like the young kid used to say in the old Rasna ads in TV, I wish to say, 'I love you, Bhavna!'
    Sri

8 people like this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Inspector Quebec is looking really cute, like the real policeman....hahahaha

1 person likes this.
  6. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Well now is a new day so lets continue in the same way........

This mody is adorable but what she does is really serious and not funny,
    who else i'm talking about but our children's forum VJBUNNY,

whenever i have interacted with her it has been very small amount of time,
    so if i am wrong somewhere dont lock me up for this crime,

people say she is shy and may not respond,
    but i say with ILiets she has formed an unbreakable bond,

oh what fun it must be to listen to small angels take their first step,
    so it is challenging when new parents come with their problems and how to prep,

along with a yellow submarine you are the protector of the generation that comes next,
    long may you evolve innovative ways to help busy parents do their most important duty best,

you may have used hot tiffin to keep the romeos at bay,
    but this boogy is heat resistant so take that as you may,

what a cute username you have come up with dear,
    it immideately indears you to everybody rather that certain Q involking fear,

you may be thinking why is boogy intent on stalking you,
    well i would like to learn your skills for my secret plan so dont go away when you hear a certain boo.....,

to summarise it all i just wanna convey,
    that you are the most Lovable mody at IL and sincerely we would like to keep it that way.......

Take care
    chow

8 people like this.
  7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thanq thanq thanq Aruna, my habibi!

If not for you, I would have missed this thread and what a loss it would have been for me. So, today, the Sunday--- has acquired more glory and shine not because of the sun that is shining outside, but because I drank in all the praises..ha ha ha! I will not lie, I feel like top of the world! I hear that Miss India is being judged today in India and unfortunately I have missed that boat. But hey, who cares! I feel like the winner today. :queen

Humor apart, let me thank Quebec first!

Dear sir (he he he), you have a way with words. It is the way you use it! Though your intentions are earnest and serious, you mix it with so much of light hearted(!) humor that it is always is fun to read whatever you have written! You make even a mundane nomination sentence into something that puts a smile on the face! With that attitude, I am sure you will dance your way in life and beat all obstacles with a clap!

Enjoyed reading everyone's posts in this thread. I shall not even start on my list of appreciations for the sheer fear I might miss out on some names. Being a moderator here, I surely know what a tight rope walk it is. As one moderates a post or requests a member to change their sentence or stanz, one is never sure what the repercussions are! But, it must be done to keep our pages clean, healthy and fun. So, my hats off to every single moderator of our IL community!:hatsoff

For me, like for most of you, IL has been a haven to run to if I felt alone, bored or wanted some spice in life! From being a positive addition to my life, it has become a part of my life now! So much so, I take it for granted!!

I have learnt so much from these pages that I cannot even start off on the list! I have got to know some awesome people, made some dear friends, have won support and confidence even in my personal life, thanks to my fellow members who are always there when you need a shoulder to lean on! It would be right to say that I have improved my vocabulary and understanding too of fellow human beings!

Never mind how busy my personal and real life gets, I am always in a hurry to get back to my virtual life and be with my IL family!

All this is thanks to the consistent and committed work of my fellow moderators who go out of their way to keep this site safe, clean and rocking!

Thanks mods, thanks dearest Aruna and thanks Malathy and Jey--once again!

L, Kamla

10 people like this.
  8. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Ah... Knighthood......... Yesssss........
    Here yeee....... Here yeee........
    SIR QUEBEC......

[​IMG]

swtching 2 sms lngo........

2 dficlt 2 type wid only 1- 1 fingr.......

I wndr hw chniya dus it.... Gr8 MAN.......

i hear u.....man..... Vry difficult..... U wur n8 kidding bout the str8 jakt & cramp stuf.... It only cramps ur styl....... But i'm getn cramps on body cause of dis......

Let me tk it off....

Ummmmmm.... Allllll..... Yyyyyhhhmmmmaaaaa....... Oooh....oohhh..oooh........yeaaaah...... Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh........

There.........

[​IMG]

Normal type language.......

Really thankful my queen but i'm not well endowed like CHEENiYA to carry of such a heavy responsibility..........

And you tell how will i do my stalking with that armour....... It makes too much noise.............

I am like this only........ EVIL stalking the gallows of IL for his next victim..........

I'm only here to preserve the balance of the IL universe..........

Why you ask cause a wise man said once........

''TILL GOOD SHALL BE THERE IN THIS WORLD,
    SO SHALL EVIL PERSIST........''

so..... Boogy is ready again to do boogy woogy........ Yeahh.......

Take care
    chow

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
    4 people like this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I am late here but better late than never that I got to read everyone's views. Hats off to all the Moderators , such a great job they are doing and doing it perfectly.

I have had the opportunity of interacting and also meeting most of the moderators who are so sweet. Those whom I have met are

First and foremost my dear Aruna who has a sweet face and also sweet voice. I have met her twice when I did not know her much, when I went to meet her and the next time she was so sweet to come to my house with Satchi. Though now Satchi is not a moderator but she was also a darling.

Then my dear Anna, Cheeniya Sir whom everyone likes and has high regard for him. Everyone waits to get appreciation and wah from him. Especially he is a King in Finest posts forum and all the youngsters wait to get a wah from him . He is very sweet and his appreciation is liking eating a yummy meal I am so lucky that I had the opportunity to meet him. I was so glad to see him with my manni whenhe came to the hall when I was in Chennai.

Kamla though I have not met her but she has always been sweet in the interactions with me and sometimes has made me fly high in the air with her appreciation. She reigns the Finest Forum where it is so difficult to choose the winners and she and Cheeniya Sir are doing it perfectly

Srama I met her when I went to Bangalore that time I did not know her too well but later we became close and she does a wonderful job

Yashikushi though I have not met her , she became very close and was the first one to help me out in uploading photos and whenver I had problem I used to get int ouch with her and she had been there. Now really miss her in IL. She is always there to give a helping hand to anyone

Mimur also such a sweet person , twice she came to meet me, though I have not gone to her place. She is doing a great job in Health forum

VJB I have not met her but she is also very good in interacting and helped me whenever I needed!

KNBG oh what to tell about her , she became very close and made me Vitamin aunty though she is the one who gives us vitamins with her wonderful posts and brings us treasured memories

Sritas I came to know her through Coffee Morning and it was so nice of her that she came and took me and my dh in her car for the meet in Chennai. Very sweet of her

My best wishes and appreciation for the ENTIRE MODERATOR COMMUNITY !!

Like Sudha has mentioned your services have been so rewarding and the time youallto help the community grow definitely needs a STANDING OVATION !!

Three Cheers to all the Moderators and though I am old in age but young at heart I bow done to all of you for the great job you all are doing

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires same way our Moderators also inspire us

Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.
    Alan Cohen

P.S Hope I have posted correctly and sorry if there is anything wrong

9 people like this.
  10. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

I am missing my partner in crime already...vjbunny i miss you!!

2 people like this.