Appreciating our moderators.

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Arunarc, Mar 15, 2013.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Aruna,

This seems to be a nice gesture to appreciate all the wonderful moderators of this website.
    I genuinely feel that all the moderators rock which makes Indusladies more powerful and radiant globally......
    I have come across to interact with Srama,knbg,Anita, and vjbunny so far....I am touched by their friendly and warm approach....They all have supported me by giving wonderful feedback in my posts from the beginning since I was newbie here.It would not be exaggerating to say this warm welcome made me feel at home.....
    Thank you all ladies....

My dear Aruna, how could I complete my post without showing my gratitude toward you as you did not miss to give me a friendly hand with your cheerful smile and encouraging me with your feedback in my posts....Thank you

Love,
    Bhavna

10 people like this.
  2. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

I wanted to specially mention few moderators-

Vasumathy- most selfless lady. She encourages every single lady there. Hats off. May God bless you in abundance. You definitely have the good wishes of all the ladies you supported. You are not just a moderator...you are a part of their lives.

Puni - patiently post all news and pictures in the movies forum. Keep it up.

I don't remember the entire id ... She is cool (something ) who always posts innovative games to keep forum interesting. I remember one contest - healthy habits incorporated in your lives with pics. Good job!

4 people like this.
  3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Aruna,
    I remember you as a greeter for all those new comers of IL. You always helped them. :) It will make the person happy when you greet them! Hope almost all souls in IL have there happy moment from the time they join IL!
    Thanks for mentioning me here dear. :)

I shouldn't forget Shanthi (Shanvy). Seen her from the day i joined IL in Tamil Nadu forums, gynecology, pregnancy forums & so on! Real good lady & good contributor to IL. Looking forward to see her actively again!

Thanks for your gratitude Help me angel!

Thanks dear Preethi. :)

Thanks for your words Rose. :)

4 people like this.
  4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Aruna for starting this thread where we can thank and appreciate everyone in one place.
    Kudos to everyone :thumbsup Without you all IL cannot be a second home to many of us like me.

Most of my posts are in movies section, and I have to appreciate my dear loving friend Puni for making that section a wonderful place to relieve all our stress :) No matter what she keeps that section alive with her innovative threads :)

5 people like this.
  5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dearest Aruna,

Kudos to all the mods efforts for doing their best to maintain the civility of the site and making it a home away from home to many of us here .

Having interacted with most of the mods here, I have certainly gained so much. I have been lucky to have been co-mod, until few months back, to two lovely mods...Chitivish ma'am and you Aruna. You both made it a lovely experience for me.
    Same with Shanvy and many others .

Thanks and best wishes to each and every moderator .

6 people like this.
  6. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna,
    Most of the forums am a silent reader and active mostly in TTC section...
    i have not interacted much with the other moderators, so here i want to appreciate vasumathy for the selfless and abundant support given by her for each and every one posting their querrys.
    Her encouragement and guidance will make most of the ladies to regain the confidence to fight for TTC struggles...
    Hats off to her effort and good luck to her in all her endeavours..

-mrithula

3 people like this.
  7. madhu2010

madhu2010 New IL'ite

Have been a a fan of IL for 3 yrs now. Kudos all the moderators for making IL what it is :)

3 people like this.
  8. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

All I can say is THANK YOU and keep up the great work!

It is because of you all that INDUSLADIES ROCKS!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. Bond001

Bond001 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for opening this thread Aruna.

I have been a silent reader of IL from 5years, recently made up my mind to become a member.

Moderators do a commendable job in IL......editing post, replying queries, opening new interesting post everyday.....its very difficult to maintain unbiased environment in a popular public forum like IL.

I like Vasumathy from Pregnancy forum, for her selfless kind nature.

I love Puni from Movie section, its very difficult to maintain harmony in movie section.....i love the way she has maintained the forum with all interesting thread.

I like Shanvy mam , she's helps everyone who is in need of information.

I like Satchi mam from Relationship forum.......another difficult thread to maintain peace!!!!

Congrats, to all my dear moderators of other forums....without your contribution IL would never be a enjoyable, informative site.

keep up the good work.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
    8 people like this.
  10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Bond001

Thank you for bringing in another ex-moderator of IL. Yes maintaining relationship forum itself is a big task and she has done is so well and have handled the situation patiently.

3 people like this.