Apple's New and cool iphone

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bharthi, Jan 14, 2007.

1. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Friends,

Did you all see the latest iphone from Apple? There are several cool features in this, but it doesn't have a hard keyboard. Not sure how ergonomical it would be. Neverthless, it looks cool!

Bharthi

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007

2. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

3. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

came to know recently that the Apple Iphones crashed and it created haoc amongst its users.

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Ohh yeah !!!
    Apple Iphones.......

Apple i guess, everyday finds new ways to take out money out peoples pockets and make a fool out of them... and people are no less... by forming huge queues out of the stores the night before the iphone was supposed to be launched...

I mean, now they have launched this Iphone... in a few months, they will launch an even better version and the old one will beocme obsolete or will have to buy a new software to keep their phone updated... I still havent understood the secret behind the success of Ipods... there were Mp3 players before Ipod was launched but still Ipod turned out to be such a huge hit... i guess its all abt marketing..

Cant say how successful this one would be

5. sunikrishnan4u

sunikrishnan4u New IL'ite

Hi,

But Ipod nano tops all the other mp3 players in case of sound quality and ease of use. Definitely with an improved battery life and also it dominates in the harddrive players. Experts agree that the iPod system by far offers the most fully integrated music experience, a seamless marriage between the iPod hardware and the iTunes software and song library. The latest iPod plays both photos and video on its color screen, which is now much brighter. An improved search function helps find specific songs. The October 2006 iPod refresh included adding a brighter screen for better video. The most popular iPod right now is the iPod nano, a flash player with a very thin profile.

It was definitely way ahead of technology that was used in any other MP3 players that were there in the market when it was introduced. Though I agree that now, after ipods capture of the market there are stiffer competitive products, but they started with the innovative product line.

Though I dont know much information about the iphone to openly criticise them, I thought I would like to share couple of sentences about ipod :).

Thanks
    Suni