Anyone with kids in tweety nursery? Whats ur opinion of them please?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by SumiD, Jul 12, 2010.

1. SumiD

SumiD New IL'ite

I am looking for a nursery for my son. one of the places I am thinking of is Tweety nursery in Abu dhabi.
    Anyone with kids there or friends whose kids are there? whats ur opinion of them please?
    Any feedback much appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010

2. SumiD

SumiD New IL'ite

heard some rumour, about them having closed for a month 2-3 months after they opened in Jan?
    Is that true? also can anyone shed some light on this?
    I would be visiting them today, however, a parent's opinion would be much better that the nursery's own...

3. Hari12345

Hari12345 New IL'ite

Hi , My kids were in Tweety Nursery , we have very very bad experience . They don’t have the trained and educated staff to handle the kids. The staff /director are just ignorant to kids .They really don’t have experience in handling the small kids. They are expecting the kids should know what is there roles and responsibilities by the age of 5/6 years and cooperate to staff accordingly !
    I feel sending the kids in this school means sending the kids in very wrong hands .
    They are touché ring the kids like anything .
    Vey BAD

4. pathak2610

pathak2610 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Hari12345

I myself was thinking of sending my son to tweety but your post really made me doubt. can you please write in some more details about what exactly is wrong there? i believe they started with some bad management people but they changed the main person incharge and thing should have been better now. i enquired with them some months back when they had first started their operations and then again for their summer camp but didnt make my son join there as it was rather far from our place.

Also, I am desperately looking for a day care where my 5yr old can go after school (one which receives him from the bus stop). i am really really tense as the current day care arrange ment will not work when school starts after 4 days.

Anyone, please help. I stay at Najda St & my son is in Our Own English High School.

I am even open to keeping a part time maid but cant afford to pay more than AED 700-800 per month.

Will be really grateful for any suggestions

Thanks

5. karen

karen New IL'ite

Hello SumiD, Pathak2610 & Hari12345,

Am also considering enrolling my 3 year old girl in Tweety nursery as a pre schooler, can you please advise if you ended up enrolling your kids in it and what was your feedback.

Hari12345 can you please elaborate what you didn't like about them? Your comment changed my mind somehow!

Thanks,
    Karen

6. pathak2610

pathak2610 Bronze IL'ite

hello there... no i didnt send my son there.

i found a lady who baby sits at her home. the arrangement is ok for the time being.