1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching uttaran on colors

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

I read a forum update on Uttaran and was like...Why is this serial being aired still and who is watching it???? Tapasya is back saying she is carrying veer's child...And that mother of Veer...SHe is nuts...How can she just bring back a girl who was responsible for her elder son's death...I think the CV's think they wil show anything and the audience will lap it up...:bonk

2. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

u r right dear, i dont like this serial at all as all r crying all the time and no happiness.

3. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Yah i was watching this serial earlier, but right frm the time when tappu married veer and all her manipulations and now watever ,,, i seriously hav a doubt on creativity and what is being aired has nothing to do with anything good in life...

4. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

I used to have a glimse of this serial whenever we visit my MIL she watches this and she updates me with the story everytime we sit together to watch tv :).She knows i hate watching serials 1. i have to cater time to watch it daily and 2. find some serials very wierd,very unnatural,and Uttaran is one among them.
    Its high time tv soap propagate the age old customs of a widow cant remarry and the nature of veer's mother to bring back the bahu back forgetting all she had done right from the begining marry her son by cheating and killing her elder son.
    God i feel vry:rant:crazy just by hearing it,i swear who ever is watching has lots of patience to tolerate all this stuff.

Its time the directors and producers dust their journals and think of something decent of human relationships.
    wht say!
    bye
    sudha

5. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

Uttaran is getting disgusting day by day!!! It seems there is no end to bad and evil and “goodness” is synonymous to “stupidity”.
    Who would call Ichha “good” and not “UTTERLY STUPID”? Has she not got enough of Tapasya that she still believes that Tapasya has changed for the better, so much so that she has requested her dear Tappu to stay at Veer’s place!!! A request that was gladly and shrewdly welcomed and kept by Tapasya only because it was her “dear Ichhki” who has made it!!:rant

It was I who had started watching this serial in my house, but now my Mom watches it. I catch a glimpse of it once or twice a week.:rant

6. piyagupta

piyagupta Senior IL'ite

He he:)!! The ever so intelligent Tapasya had one of her rare bouts of stupidity and tried to fake it unnecessarily in front of her experienced mom-in-law:drowning. She is only 3-months’ pregnant and she faked that the child was kicking her in the womb:biglaugh!! M-i-l was shocked and confused and instantly guessed that something is wrong somewhere!!:crazy

I am waiting for her to take Tapasya to a doc herself and have her exposed!!! :cheers

Tapasya had this brilliant idea after a watching a scene on the television where the unborn child was kicking the expecting mom and the would-be dad was showering love on his pregnant wife.
    :idea

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

I can't understand one thing- Ichcha and Veer could have shifted their room, and Veer could have told his mother not to include Ichcha in any of Tappu's activities. It is highly ridicules that one will bring back a former daughter in law. And nobody cares to take her for a check up, my God!

8. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

:crazyTappu got the best negative role female character in utaran,....wow, best suited to her role...:ranttodays GOLD awards in zee TV....

9. MadhujaJ

MadhujaJ Senior IL'ite

I wonder how we are still watching this serial – and why? To be honest, I do not watch it everyday- I think that is threatening for my sanity!! I watch it once a week, or sometimes once every ten or twelve days- that is sufficient to get updated about the stupid happenings of this unending serial.

My blood boils to see that “Naani” of Tapasya sitting pretty at Veer’s house and accusing Veer’s mom of everybody giving Tappu a cold shoulder. The kind of unjustified affection Gunvanti is showering on Tappu is difficult to digest if we think of the video recording of Vansh’s death that was shown to the entire family including her!

10. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

yep, i too get irritated on seeing the cunning character of that nanni....

also this tappu cheating everybody that she is pregnant is too much.....how long the story is going to go comic like this...?????ha ha ha