1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching uttaran on colors

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Apr 20, 2010.

1. JuhiAgarwal

JuhiAgarwal Senior IL'ite

Finally, Uttaran has reached the stage for which I (and I think most of its viewers) were waiting eagerly!

How long could lie and deceipt go on winning – there had to be an end somewhere and the end has come – and I am loving it!! Tapasya getting hit by her father and getting thrown out of her “sasural” were the sights all Uttaran-viewers were waiting for- were they not!

And do you know why we hate Tapasya Thakur so much? Because Rashmi Desai is a brilliant actress! She has the right expressions and right body language and evokes the adequate amount of hatred in minds of the viewers

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. piyagupta

piyagupta Senior IL'ite

Dear Juhi, You are right. Rashmi Desai is indeed a brilliant actress! Her acting makes her role and dialogues extremely credible and convincing. She can indeed evoke a great amount of anger, disgust, irritation and hatred for her in the minds of the audience.

As Amrita says, Tina Dutta (Ichha) is quite a pathetic actress. She needs to improve. She also needs to better her Hindi!

By the way, I loved it when Yogi Thakur suggested “Nanima” to leave the house and accompany Tappu. :rotflMost of Tapasya’s foul acts have been inspired and supported by Naniji. In fact, she was the instigator, when Ichha and Veer got engaged to be married!

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Yes, you are rght. Ichha needs to improve her acting skills, she only quivers her lips and spouts them when she cries. Rashmi has made people hate her with her acting skills. Now the serial is getting really active with all the activity. I hope Tapasya is not taken into the home again, Ichha and Damini may try that again. And Tapasya getting the shock of her life when Nani just backs out of going out of the house.

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

woohooooooooo...........the serial is progressing really well....didnt quite expect that Taps wud be exposed. :thumbsup

but whn Taps hits the tree while driving and she faints on the steering the episode ended there without a precap, must say i thot Taps wud be pregnant and the story will continue as usual with everyone knowing Taps character. Thank god they didnt start that track. :spin

Now it seems that Gaurav Chopra, playing a big business tycoon will be entering Uttaran as the new man in Taps life . Wonder how many more men she wants in her life :bonk

But yes Rashmi is brilliant as Taps :bowdown

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  5. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

Uttaran is finally moving at a very fast pace! So much has taken place over the last week or so! Veer exposing Tapasya so brutally came as a very pleasant development! And I loved the stance that Yogi Thakur took. He should have been firm and cruel with Tapasya a long time back and it’s good that he has thrown her out now!!

I was finding it really annoying when Tap’s mother was crying and nagging Yogi to call Tapasya home!

Tapasya’s life, by the way, seems to have taken a new turn with the arrival of Gaurav Chopra!
    I just want Ichha to go back to her Sasural – and then get married to Veer!
    :queen

6. shaliniku

shaliniku Senior IL'ite

Tapasya has been arrested! This is really something!! How many months have we waited to see that!!:thumbsup
    Finally, all her foul acts are being accounted for and now she has to pay for them. I hope she suffers badly.

I like the character of Gaurav Chopra! He is stylish and highly interesting!

On the other hand, Ichha is denouncing all worldly facilities and trying to lead the life of a “sadhvi”. She was greatly affected by what “GuruMai” had to say!
    Veer has got a new topic on which he can counsel Ichha. Both of them go on delivering long dialogues.

7. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

Did we ever expect to see this! Tapasya was dragged by Inspector Mattu and floored into the police station lockup! Later an attendant came and gave her a filthy blanket. She was given rice and chapatti in aluminium utensils. She sat on the floor and kept crying to herself.

We must thank the director for bringing the story to such a point. Deceitful liars should have a sense of fear seeing this. Earlier it had seemed that Tapasya could get away with anything. She used to emerge the winner in all her foul plans and acts.

In the Thakur residence, Divya has started misbehaving with Damini!

8. pihusangma

pihusangma New IL'ite

Anandi,

That was bound to happen! I had expected to see this long ago!! It is rarely possible in real life that a mother would go on showering affection to someone else’s child when her own child has been thrown out of the house (though very deservingly).
    I do not quite like the character of Divya. I have always felt that the character does not have much substance in it!! She does not seem to have a mind and voice of her own. She seems to flow according to Yogi Thakur’s decisions and keeps her own wishes concealed within herself. Now she is taking that frustration out on Damini!:hide:

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Now that Gaurav Chopra has got Taps out on bail and she is of the intention that even Nani didnt support her,puttin her in jail has only made her hatred stronger for everyone.

i liked it whn Jogi tells Divya that like her even Damini and Gunavanti are mothers. So sad for Gunavanti i really pity her....

Divya was and is boring from the begining...she really never had any role just coz a mother character had to be there she is there......

10. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

Yeah, Divya is a very indifferent character! Now, suddenly she has started speaking and reacting too much. She is indeed taking all her frustration out on poor Damini!
    I quite dislike her character.

I love Jogi Thakur’s character. He sticks by his moral principles and remains firm on his ideas of right and wrong. He has always known Tapasya too well. Now he is repenting for those periods when she fooled him into believing and trusting her. Jogi has always had a special affection for Ichha because of her honesty and truthfulness. He had never been partial with Tapasya and that was Tapasya’s problem all through!
    :rant