1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone using Body shop products?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by AnithaPartha, Sep 7, 2014.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ladies,

I have been a fan of the Aloe Body Butter ever since it became a part of the TBS line. It goes on smooth and creamy, but doesn't leave behind any residue - just the feeling of moisturized skin. Plus, a little goes a long way!

The absolute best part - it is hypoallergenic (great for my sensitive skin), dye and fragrance free, and preservative free! I can only hope that TBS makes the entire line of body butters preservative free; it's better for our bodies and our environment.
    To date, only the Aloe and Coconut body butters are preservative free. But, I love their Almond and Vitamin E scents, but had to stop purchasing those due to the parabens they contain. I use body butter on a daily basis, so reducing the amount of preservatives I expose myself to contributes to my health while still having happy skin

I use almost every TBS Body butter and although coconut scent wasn't my favorite it has grown on me for it's moisturizing abilities and that is contains no parabens. I can only find no parabens in two of the American Butters. The Coconut and the Aloe. The Coconut and Aloe butter are my go to butters as they perform so well on my dry skin and keep it hydrated for hours. The coconut butter is a little thicker and has a bit more scent than Aloe.

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anitha !

Count me in. TBS body butter is my favorite and I absolutely love coconut smell. It's my all time favorite one.

Also I like to use Avalon products as they are pure with less harmful chemicals and paraben free.