Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Brinda, just google "DR. KAVITHA HEMANTHKUMAR- BENGALURU".

or "DR. (MRS.) MADHAVI RUDRAVARAM Bengaluru "

Geetha

2. jyoti29

jyoti29 New IL'ite

Hi Panno,
    Is it safe to use shatavari kalpa during pregnancy from first trimester to last timester. How much is safe to use.
    Thanks,
    Jyoti

3. rashik3

rashik3 New IL'ite

hi..
    sorry guys
    but dr.nigam promised my sister a pregnancy within 4 months...but it never happened.
    they just kept on making her come to their clinic for detox...or enema...also strict diet.. she only lost weight.. but no other improvement.. now she hqs stopped going there.. they just make money...

4. Meeranegi

Meeranegi New IL'ite

Hello Panno

This si with refeerence to your post poasted regarding ayurvedic treatment for infertility.

I am Married since 8 years and facing infertility. I have undeerwent laproscpy, HSG, DNC . All what not. I underwent allopathy treatment with lot of sideeffects for nearly 4 to 5 yrs. After which I WENT FOR HOMEOPAHTY ALSO with no results. I undeerwent Ayurvedic treatment but no results. I have Thyroid , hypothyriod.

I read ur post where u mentioned u underwent Balaji Tambes treatment and conceived after ayurvedic treatment. Would request u if u could share the line of treatment underwent. What should one do and what should one avoid. I have irregular periods. My Fsh is also on higher side.

Can u please please reply to this post of mine .

I am taking Shatavari Gritham daily. A cup of milk and Folic acid supplement.

What else is to be done in addition lease suggest.....

Regards

Meera

1 person likes this.
  5. umakalpana

umakalpana New IL'ite

Hi we also wanted to take ayurvedic treatment. Please suggest which doctor or fertility clinic we have to go and take . kindly help us .

Please contact me through private messages. You can sign up for
    private messages here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/payments.php

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
  6. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

Re:pONNAN POOSARI INFERTILITY

A big thanks to Indus ladies.........u ve really opened my eyes.Iam in the path of TTC n married for 5 years,when i was searching for Ayurvedic treatment ,someone mentioned ponan poosari but could not do further for a year since i was working and my hubby was busy with work.After trying other advanced technology once left to depression and this (ponan)somehow was remaining in the corner of my heart.Conveinced my husband and traveled to Kerala for consultation.This chikisalayam(treatment centre) is run by mother -son duo and its run throughout many generation and Dr Nishikanth is continuing in 9th generation and its situated in a serene beautiful village of Padur(Alathur Block,Palaghat disctrict kerala).Only conditions is they give medicine and we have to follow aStrict Diet Regime said by them nothing more nothing less.You can conceive within 4 months of Medicine and Diet.According to patient it varies but they give 100% surety.Even couples who could not conceive for 20 years of their married life has approach and have become part of sucess story:2thumbsup:.The children born under their treatment have no abnormalities and all babies they were showing in photographs were so cute and healthy.Its very far better than some iui/ivf/ icsi paining method and these doc (Allopathy)are running behind our money than our health.Some times the baby born with iui ivf n icsi are seems so un healthy and later found mentally n physically abnormal.The cost of this Ponan Poosari chiktsalayalm is under Rs 5000 and it varies according to time and availability of medicinal plant and roots.@last My piece of Sweet Advice Please visit without much delay and bring home sweet pie(baby/ies).
    Reaching ponnan
    There are plenty of flights (nearby Coimbatore Airport) trains and buses going to Kerala you can travel personally in your car reach Palakkad/palaghat.book appointment prior in this number.Books hotels or room prior.Once reaching Alathur local people can direct you to treatment centre.Hardly 15 km from National Highway 47.
    PS
    *diet should be followed very strictly
    :exactly:
    *medicine are of lilttle bit bitter taste side
    please follow med without fail its better than IVF and ICSI pain
    *complete rest for ladies during first month and following months period time med
    ask for some bystander or moms help

*dont visit during peek summer tats is in the month of April and May.doc will not recommend coming these month

*after monthly medication(during 2nd day of period)
    follow healthy food avoid oily food masalas, non veg, smoking and drinkingtsk
    *pray to Godkneesmiley ULTIMATELY
    Vaidyaratnam Dr. Nishikant PadoorPonnan Poosari Parambaria Vandhyatha Chikitasalayam
    Padoor .P.O Alathur Taluk,
    Palakkad District
    Kerala 678548
    Landline: +91 049 22237255
    Mobile: +91 94472 77070
    (HAPPY TREATMENT AND ALL THE VERY BEST FOR UR BABYDUST):2thumbsup:

Regards

[luvkushdust]

7. Deepuch

Deepuch New IL'ite

Re: PONNAN POOSARI INFERTILITY

NiCe info Luvkush

8. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

About Strict Medicine Regime and Diet........btt
    WOMAN

This is a kind of cleansing treatment where medicine is taken as prescribed by vaidhyar(doc).there are 5 phase totally
    Phase one............
    *These medcine has to be taken for 7 days on mornings with kashayam + oil and before sleeping only oil
    *without bath only hot sponge bath.
    *hot gruel or rice porridge has to be taken with black salt and only these veggies allowed (elephant Yam,horse gram,plaintain (un ripe/green version) ,bitter gourd boiled in black salt turmeic and black pepper allowed)with stove grilled plain urad papad(not flavour one)
    *Complete rest since u ve loose motions 5-6 times and will be too tired need help from others
    *u can drink jeera water boiled,porridge water and plain tea no milk and other stuff.
    *use warm water for toilet purpose.
    *u can use jaggery or sugar along with medicine hence the oil is of bitter taste.
    Phase two.......:yes:*on 8th day "no med " but diet same as above
    *can take bath in the afternoon
    Phase three.....(from 9th day onwards for a week)
    yumsmiley
    from 9th day there is oil which has to be consumed morning on empty stomach and after dinner before going to bed
    * can take bath in hot water at noons
    *have to follow same diet with lilttle bit change that those veggies except horse gram (avoid horse gram for phase three)can be stir fried in pure virgin oil (coconut oil prefered) with mustard,turmeric ,black salt and black pepper.
    Phase four.......(periods time)gigglingsmiley
    *consume med given in small bottles from the second day of your periods and follow phase one diet
    medicine only for night before bed
    medicine has to be followed for four days
    *can take bath in morning
    .....................................................................................................................
    MAN
    :wink:
    Phase five......
    A teaspoon of powder has to be mixed with milk and consumed at night one bottle per month.
    *No smoking, drinking, non veg ,egg and curdavoid spicy oil masalas.
    *drink plenty of boiled cool water

1 person likes this.
  9. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Hi Luvkushdust, Please update if you have seen any improvement or changes in your body during the phases. How do you feel after these medicines and diets? please share your experience...

10. am345

am345 New IL'ite

Hi nivsrini....

I would like to share my experience with Vaidyaratnam Dr. Nishikant Padoor Ponnan Poosari Parambaria Vandhyatha Chikitasalayam. We had visited this chikitsalyam in October 2014...This Doctor family is very good,empathetic...With their medicines and grace of GOD, I conceived naturally in February and expecting my little one in November'2015....

Background: Married for five years..Had two miscarriages in 2013 and 2014.....I tried for minimal use of allopathic medicines... In 2014 I read about this chikitsalyam (though very few articles are available on web about it) and decided to go...Though Dietary part is little difficult to maintain,but benefits over weighs...

AM

1 person likes this.