1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone traveled from Chicago to chennai via Abu Dhabi ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by kirthi82, Nov 26, 2012.

1. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

This Wednesday ,I am traveling to chennai from Chicago via Abu Dhabi. If anyone travel thro this way,tell me ur experience in travel. I am traveling with my 2 1/2 yr old kid.what are things I should take before travel for me n my kid? What things I should do in Chicago airport,in Abu Dhabi and chennai? I know travel time from Chicago to Abu Dhabi is 13 hr. I like to know how many hr day travel and night travel,so that I will pack toys for my kid.will they provide milk for my kid in Mrg and night? Is it easy to find gate in Chicago and Abu Dhabi airport? Whether the gate is fixed for Chicago to Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi to chennai? If so,what is the gate number? :spin:spin:spin:spin I am really Dnt know how I am gng to mange everything with my naughty kid who like to run when we go out.

2. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

If you don't mind @ others' stare and only worried about managing your kid, I would suggest getting one like this Jeep 3-in-1 Backpack Harness - Lion - Jeep - Babies "R" Us just to have a peace of mind. Though I wouldn't encourage using that everywhere I hope it helps when travelling alone with a naughty kid. Take extra jackets/sweaters since sometimes it gets very cold in the plane.Otherwise I don't have idea @ your questions. Don't worry too much about gates. You can ask any staff and they'll help you in giving directions.You'll be fine.

3. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

thanks...i got that harness.i will use when he is naughty...