Anyone pursuing CPA?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by adismom, Jan 21, 2009.

1. adismom

adismom Bronze IL'ite

Hello everyone..
    I have decided to pursue CPA but still have a lot of doubts about things like getting credentials evaluated ,which books to buy etc.bonk
    Also it would really help to form a group and study instead of doing it alone.
    So any CPAs as well as aspiring CPAs please respond....

Bye.

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I'm working towards my CPA. the requirment is an undergraduate degree, and I should have that by december. plus 30 additional hours which = 10 more classes. hopefully by end of 2010 I will sit for the test.

Don't have any doubts about going for this license, it opens doors and brings your career to the next level. Stay focused and you will definitely reach your goal. Good luck!

3. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    Even i have an idea to do cpa, but i studied accountancy 8 yrs back. I feel that i lost the touch.. Little scared.. Could someone guide me for the start up and the process..

love..
    lakshmi.

4. IndraNanda

IndraNanda New IL'ite

Hi

I am not sure whether your doubts have been cleared and started. To get credentials evaluated you need to contact International Consultants of Delaware. check the below link International Consultants of Delaware requirements of CPS depends on your state.

You can do google search by CPA + ur current state. Even am planning to do CPA. Let me know if you are interested we can join and study. And there are some tutions who offer book materials along with CD. I contacted CPA review.

You can contact them after your crendential evaluation is done. All the best.

Regards
    IndraNanda

5. IndraNanda

IndraNanda New IL'ite

Hello
    Have you completed your course, is this course valued enough to get a job later? Please do help me.