1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Thailand?

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by Saraswathipv, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi

I would like to know if any of the members are in Thailand?

I need some details about the place and living there.

bye

2. titli

titli New IL'ite

hi,
    i was in thailand-bangkok for 4 years..we liked the place very much..there r so many places to visit. inspite of living for 4 years we haven't seen some places..gorgeous islands, lots of shopping malls n its quite less expensive compared to other countries..
    since we r vegetarians, it was difficult to get food whereever we went...n we knew little bit of thai language so that we could manage while talking with them..
    people r very good n friendly n also very helpful...they always greet with smile..(that's the one i liked the most) ...
    so many indian restaurants r also there....to stay for short term period u hv studio rooms to 5 star hotels..( very much affordable)..
    if u want any other particular detail u can tell abt that..
    bye
    titli

3. positivesolitude

positivesolitude New IL'ite

Dear Titli

I would be going to Australia Via Thailand and have a 11 hours stop in Bangkok airport.I have a transit visa and would like to venture out for a while.Anything close to the Bangkok airport please that I could visit or shop around.

Priti

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009