Anyone from San Antonio, Texas?

Discussion in 'Indians in San Antonio' started by geetraj, Aug 27, 2007.

1. geetraj

geetraj New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

I have recently moved from Naperville, Chicago to San Antonio in Texas. Can anybody help me with tips on this place. Seems to be very hot and mostly like our indian climate. I do see lots of indians, but are there any Ilites around here?

I have a daughter who goes to 7th grade and my husband is here on a project. We are tamilians from Mumbai. I could not find anyone here in the introduction section, so I started a thread myself. It would be nice to have someone from our community here too.

Bye,

Geetraj

2. anu_rav

anu_rav New IL'ite

Hi, I'm in San antonio. Have 2 kids aged 6 and 4 yrs old. Where are you in San antonio ?

I moved here from CA 2 1/2 yrs back.

Anu

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2008
  3. geetraj

geetraj New IL'ite

Hi Anu,

Glad to note atleast one Ilite is around at last. I had been for a vacation to India and noticed yr reply just now. We are staying on Fredericksburg road near USAA. Where do you live in SA? Do you have any activities around here? Do you have a good group of friends here? Hoping to get another quick reply from you.

Bye,

Geetha

4. mathu83

mathu83 New IL'ite

Hi

Im from San Antonio , Texas

Im also staying at Fredricksburg road near USAA

are u still here

Are there Indian Families here
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

5. sandhyaviju

sandhyaviju New IL'ite

Hi ,
    I am from india ,recently got married and moved to usa(Texas-san antonio).I am living here with my inlaws and hubby .

6. mathu83

mathu83 New IL'ite

Hi Sandhya

Atleast one reply from IL so happy to see..........where do you stay in San Antonio?

7. sandhyaviju

sandhyaviju New IL'ite

Hi mathu,

I am residing in Hillebrand .I am new to this place .Nice to see your message thanks .What u do . I feel very bored .How u engage yourself in your daily activity .I mean keeping youself always busy .

8. mathu83

mathu83 New IL'ite

Hi Sandhya

I have a baby who is completing 1 year next month so he keeps me busy.....other than that till afternoon i keep myself engaged with household work......i have some friends here and i go to meet them........in IL i read some books of RC mam....if u can read tamil read her books it will be a nice time pass....

9. sandhyaviju

sandhyaviju New IL'ite

Hi mathu,

How are u .What's your baby name .Even i have small sister 3years old in chennai .I am from main chennai ,so i know tamil well .Here i dont have any indians family friends ,you are 1st person i know .My husband is an Researcher so i spend most of my time with him in lab ,sometimes little time for my studies and family.At present,I am learning cooking .

by
    :waveSandhyavijay:wave

10. mathu83

mathu83 New IL'ite

Hi Sandhya,

Sorry for the late reply....i have accepted ur friends request so u can send any messages to me....Hillebrand is the name of the apartment u r staying or is it the name of the place.......My son's name is tejesh...im also from chennai only....