Anyone from Hubli?

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by anandhipsg, May 13, 2008.

1. anandhipsg

anandhipsg New IL'ite

Hi All,

My friend wants to find out abt job opportunities in Hubli, for IT people. Her husband has got a job over, but my friend is in a confusion whether to relocate to Hubli or not. Also pl let me know abt the living style over there.

Regards,
    Anandhi

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anandhi
    I am from Hubli. Born and brought up in that place. You will get all types of living style there. Friendly people and enviroment too. About the job no idea will have to find out and let you know about it.

3. anandhipsg

anandhipsg New IL'ite

Hi Aruna,

Thanks for your reply.

It will be of very much helpful if you could get the job opportunities over there. I can pass this to my friend and they will be able to take a decision.

My friend's husband is in managerial position in Sales & Marketing domain and my friend is in IT industry.

Regards
    Anandhi

4. Arunarc

Hi Anandhi
    There is good opportunity for the IT's in Hubli, can give you email ID of my friend by PM but you don't have sufficient post to access this. If I come to know you are on this thread will post the email ID here it self and delete it immediately. So let me know u r available here.

5. anandhipsg

anandhipsg New IL'ite

Thanks Aruna for your help. But tell me how will I know if you are online? or can i send u a PM?

Am working in a MNC in chennani, and there is no specific time that I access indusladies. I used to log in whenever possible for me.. :)

Regards
    Anandhi Ghiri

6. Arunarc

Hi Anandhi
    I don't think you have that facility for sending PM as now it is said if you have 50+ post only then you are eligible to get an acess to PM. If you can send please do I can reply to you there.

7. VANITHAGOWTAM

VANITHAGOWTAM New IL'ite

Hubli is vry b'ful city..i am born & brought up in Hubli.. :)
    its like "chota mumbai"..will get every thing in & around..
    no worry's like B'lore..i mean less traffic..don't have to drive too far for any work..channamma circle is the heart of the city..surrounded by city court,bus stand munciple corp..market (janata-bajaar):)..
    & the city has improved a lot during these 2 yrs..:thumbsup
    Good city to lead a vry comfortable life..
    There is a famous medical college (KIMS)& Engineering college (BVB) apart from JG commerce7 science college,SJMVS commerce & arts college for women,woman's polytechnic & list goes on...:)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  8. putta

putta New IL'ite

hi
    i am geeta from hubli born n bought up there now at bangalore got married and settled here its simply superb city i miss it a lot people are so generous and helpful, though the city is not highly developed in it field but you can live a peaceful life there. if you need any information regarding please ask i'll very happy to provide information about my city.

regards
    geeta

9. celltech

celltech New IL'ite

Hubli is commercial place it is very good for staying good people all over and best opportunities over their