1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

anyone from columbus,ga..plz help

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by tminus1, Dec 14, 2007.

1. tminus1

tminus1 New IL'ite

hello ladies...i am sravanthi from chicago.i got a job in columbus,ga..i want to know abt the place before going there as i am going by myself..so plz help me if anyone knows about columbus??

thank u

2. reservesquare

reservesquare New IL'ite

Hi,

I may also move to columbus in a couple of months. i am likely to get a project in columbus. I am living in cleveland now. I may move alone to the place. I am also interested to know about the city

Thanks

3. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Welcome to the land of peaches and peanuts!:welcome

I don't know much about Columbus, but my cousin had recently gone there for a few days..I'll talk to her and then post her feedback...

In general I can tell you that the weather is much warmer than up north. Like today, Atlanta has a nice and sunny day...you don't even need a jacket, its so warm...

Also, you can click on the link in my signature "how to find people living in my city?" and then PM them for more info or assistance. That would be one way to find out directly from people who are staying there...

Hope this helps,

love,
    Aarushi

4. tminus1

tminus1 New IL'ite

thanks arushi...i cld'nt find anyone using that link also...any small info would be of grt help.how is the crime rate there?? i am a bit worried about security.....thank you once again

5. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

6. tminus1

tminus1 New IL'ite

thanks for the links aarushi...anyhow i have to go there...my name is sravanthi.. thanks for the grt help once again...i am frm andhra ..where r u frm?

bbye

7. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Hi tminus1,

I'm from UP...which part of Andhra are you from? And when will you be coming to Columbus?

love,
    Aarushi

8. tminus1

tminus1 New IL'ite

hello ..i am from vijayawada coastal andhra....i am going there on wednesday....hope everything goes on fine..bbye

9. priyadayalan

priyadayalan New IL'ite

Anyone in columbus, Georgia..plz help

Hello

My name is priya..I just moved to columbus, ga from san francisco bay area..i am new to the place..i want to know the information reg indian groceries, organic foods, parlors, shopping in this place..i appreciate ur help.

regards

priya

10. micro

micro New IL'ite

Hello friends,
    I am from St. Louis,MO .I just moved in to columbus ,OH, now in Dublin .I am in search of apartments and heard a lot of like Hillard,times square,orchard,Olde mill lake.I have a kid 19 month and so also searching for good schools.Please help me to find out a good apt,and always welcome your suggestions/reviews.

Cheers
    micro