1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

anybody watching "Bade ache lagte hain"

Discussion in 'TV' started by preethignan, Aug 13, 2011.

1. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

:eek:mg:This twist was unpredictable that Ram will faint

But actually when Priya was yelling and crying in the ambulance, i found it funny i mean she was yelling and Pihoo was smiling probably she found it funny too :bonk

Boy i feel really bad for Rajat, but i think after Rajat gets to know, still Priya will agree to Rajat's proposal for the sake of her darling sister 'Ayesha', remember she always dint want to come in between Ram and Ayesha, ofcourse she will remember that 'Khush' is supposedly Ayesha's and Ram's son, so she will step aside

And poor Ram will wake from his slumber and will be confused if it was a dream or for real!!:rotfl

2 people like this.
  2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hope all goes well. But the real part is when Priya comes to know about Ayesha! Then what will she do?

Anyway, i did not like quite like Priya's "rona dhhona" when Ram faints. Come on gals, for a moment I thought he is no more!!!

3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

I really liked the convo b/w Ayesha and Rajat at the hospital. Ayesha is feeling happy that Ram is giving her importance but that would only till his anger cools down. And Ayesha being foolsih that she is anyways would do something or the other with the help of her mama and mummy and she will get herself thrown out. just waiting for that day. :2thumbsup:

But when Ayesha was talking to her mother about Priya that Priya escaped jail sentence and ran away for 5 years, why dint her mother shut her mouth that in the first place Priya went to jail coz of Sid and worse coz of her jhooti witness. Disgusting!! Her mother is so selfish. Ayesha told her to ask about Rajat-Priya relation and she went and asked also. But thank god Ram knows everything about Rajat and Priya. He was Rajat's Love Guru. So, the story will definitely not be going on this track.

Read some updates that Ayesha is going to get worse and bitchy. Lets see how

4. rkgurbani

The serial needed a villain in female role after Neharika...so Ayesha is the next best choice!

5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Ayesha i mean Chahat Khanna is annoying yaar... she cant say even one dialog completely without breaking. Probably she has a voice problem?? :bonkand most of the time its like she's talking to herself. This Ayesha role is more or less like Niharika/Komolika roles which needs a power house performer.

confronting Priya scene - is such an important scene but there was no feel in it. With 2 power packed actors like (Sakshi and Ram) Ayesha has to be powerful if not equal to them but to some extent. seems to me like Chahat is not able to match them. :drowning

She is good looking etc etc no doubt, but this role definitely requires a more expressive and loud artist and not Chahat.:hide:

6. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

I too hate Ayesha(Chahat Khanna).I have never hate any actress or her role/character(even if it is negative) like this but don't know why Ayesha.I also feel that there should have been strong actress in negative role to match with good Priya.

And about the twist in kahani...hope Ram and Priya unites soon.

2 people like this.
  7. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

:wow:wow .....

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  8. rkgurbani

Very dissappointing role for Ayesha. Somehow, I now do nol like the role of Ayesha and Priya's mother - Shipra. She was so gud in the beginning. Atleast the quiet and wise man - Sudhir.

Now waiting for the re-uniting of the family...wonder what will happen to Ayesha???

9. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Nice pic.... looks really like a family

10. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Just cant believe that Shipra cud really ask Priya not to come between Ayesha and Ram. Ofcourse she got used to the lavish kapoor mansion and their lifestyle - lots of parties and clothes and accessories from Ayesha while staying with her, so she is asking Priya :rant

But i think Priya will leave with Rajat after losing the case(obviously Ram opposite her will win it),so they go back to Dubai and are almost finalizing for marriage, (Priya sacrificing for Ram and Pihoo's sake) when Pihoo starts her tantrums for her mamma...Ram will realize and come back for Priya and Ayesha is thrown out LOL:rotfl

just my guess :thumbsup

1 person likes this.