1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

anybody watching "Bade ache lagte hain"

Discussion in 'TV' started by preethignan, Aug 13, 2011.

1. preethignan

preethignan Silver IL'ite

hey ladies,this is the place for u to discuss ur views abt this new serial in Sony.Its Ekta's own concept with promising star cast and the lead pair is too magical.come ladies share ur views abt this serial.this is the only serial which i love to watch nowadays,im totally fed up of Saathiya and SGP.

2. geetabhaskar

geetabhaskar Senior IL'ite

Hi ILites,
    I am regularly watching Bade Ache Lagte Hain and I like it very much. More than me it is my DH who is very keen to watch it. We enjoy every episode of it.

1 person likes this.
  3. pulugurthashant

pulugurthashant New IL'ite

a nice and good story. simulating normal lifes

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi. Though I don't watch this serial (no time and no TV - half the time some match or other sports else news channel will be on :)) I just love this song from Balika Badhu. Whenever this serial ad comes I come and listen to the song. Thanks for bringing me back old memories.

5. arnavi

arnavi New IL'ite

I am totally addicted to the serial ... i cant wait till night so watch online in the afternoon..but usually ekta kapoors serial starts with a big bang and then gradually it starts getting boring and sick... hope this does not ...

6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

It is a refreshing change from the usual Ekta Kapoor saas-bahu serials. So far. it has been good and I hope after the wedding of Ram Kapoor and Priya, we do not end up seeing the usual controversies in all households as shown by Ekta Kapoor.
    Let's hope it turns out to be something different from the rest.
    And yes, anyone following Saas Bina Sasural....thats also fine and differnt from the rest. The story revolves around Toasty ie, Tanya who gets married in a household where there are no womenfolk and the menfolk are totally against women. Right now she is trying to convince her brother-in-law to patch up with his wife.
    Lets see what happens next....

7. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

I am following Bade ache lagtehai. very nice. enjoying the marriage fun :)
    Saas Bina Sasural oh ya that is hillarious too :D

8. RajshreeAkku

RajshreeAkku Silver IL'ite

I think sony channel has more creative and different serials which are more of comedy in nature with matured actors, than in starplus. They are only good to watch for sarees, jewels, etc. But storywise i think getting addicted to sony wont cheat us...

9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Yes Rajshree,

The serials on SONY channel are all of a different genre.

Our Dish Channel here gives us only a four Indian channels and sony is one of them. When we go back to India, it becomes such a mind-boggling game to follow so many different channels.

Now with KBC season 5, it gives us another reason to spend an hour more in front of the box!!! My DH and I are regular watchers of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?.... on BBC Entertainment, so KBC is a must see for us.

And yes, looking forward to the home-coming of Malti in Saas.... and also to shaadi of RamKapoor and Priya in Bade Acche....

10. revathijayagopi

revathijayagopi Gold IL'ite

ya , i am watching bade ache lagte hain . i just love the title song that keeps repeating in between. ram kapoor looks cute. hope it continues to be engrossing.