Anybody from Yanbu& royal commission near yanbu?

Discussion in 'Indians in Saudi Arabia' started by naga84, Jan 23, 2011.

1. naga84

naga84 New IL'ite

Hi!

I'm Rani! I am living in yanbu Royal commission. Is there anybody from there? especially tamil.

2. Rekharun2319

Rekharun2319 New IL'ite

Hi rani iam Rekha from india. At present im in india but will be moving to yanbu by this year end cos m husband s working in saudi arabia... Before moving there iam eager to know about the city and other facilities available there. It will b really helpful for me...

3. ss99

ss99 New IL'ite

Hi Rani,

Can you help me out with some information about Yanbu. My husband got a job there recently. Any good CBSE school for girls. R there many indians in Yanbu. How is social life??? Living Compounds & security???

4. Sangeeshiv

Sangeeshiv New IL'ite

Hi Rani & Rekha

This is Sangeetha here , currently in Chennai will be moving to Yanbu shortly , kindly let me know abt the place , housing ...Thanks in advance

5. talk2chitraa

talk2chitraa New IL'ite

Hi rani, this is chitra presently at yanbu, Ain Al nava, near YIC, Iam a tamilian from Coimbatore since 3 years in yanbu. awaiting to hear from you.

6. abhijeetbhosale

abhijeetbhosale New IL'ite

Hello Chitra, This is Abhijeet from Mumbai. First of all sorry to intrude in an all ladies forum.

As I will be moving to Yanbu by mid 2013 I request your help with some basic information about this city.
    The questions that I have are the normal things that come to ones mind when planning to move to a new place like,

Safety/Security for family
    Accomodation / cost of accomodation
    Schooling for Kids / cost of education (I have 2 kids one in Standard 4 and other in junior KG)
    General Cost of living
    Entertainment/restaurants/malls/Sports etc

Would appreciate if you could share your experience of the city on the above points.

Regards,
    Abhijeet

7. ramakrishnanr

ramakrishnanr New IL'ite

hi all

iam Rama who is likely to move to yanbu Royal commission in 1 month time. can i know about the availability of poni rice and other grocessary in yanbu ?

My husband just joined there and trying to settle down.

your guidance is appreciated well in advance.

Looking to hear from you

thanks
    rama

8. Meenalsathappan

Meenalsathappan New IL'ite

Hi iam meenal, i need to reach yanbu after 3 months. My husband has been offered job in Marafiq.I need important info from you regarding indian schools in yanbu. I hope you can give fees break up from School advance to Transport etc...

919449879474/9845326870

9. ChitraKarthi

ChitraKarthi New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am chitra from chennai. My husband recently joined a company in yanbu and he is trying to settle down there. I too will be moving in another 3 months.

Please suggest me which place would be better to settle in a house where shops, hospitals and some basic amenities are nearby.
    how about the place royal commision and al madinah( heard that they refer it as city area , am not sure). Please give me your suggestions on this.

10. ranjani1985

ranjani1985 New IL'ite

hi rani
    im ranjani. I hv shifted to yanbu from khobar in the last week with my family because of my husbands transfer.I dont know any tamilians. I dont hv even a single friend here. can I hv contact with u