1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any solution for this!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Cool1, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Cool1

Cool1 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    this might sound a bit irritating to you but I have done all that:-(
    So much that my sister called him up also once but he did not accept the call. there sere only 3 lines in the mail which mentioned about the way my husband's family is. I completely agreed to his anger and explained him everything.He has only one point to say that he has no issues with me and he is really happy with me. But since my sister has commented on his family so he is mad at her and he maintains that.

I have never bashed him on this. I have only tried to make him understand that I agree with him and understand but breaking my ties with her and creating a scene like this and blackamialing me every now and then is not the right way.
    I know he loves his family way too much.A word against them by mistake also triggers his temper real bad. So I have somehow understood the situation.

All of us can take a compromised path and stay peacefully.Isnt it?Is he right in behaving like this.I really dont care if he speaks to my sister ever again or not. But was this a reason big enough to beahve in this way ?
    Well as of now everything looks fine but I just hope it stays fine also...