Any reviews or experiences with online shoe store bestylish.com? Chennai shoe shoppin

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by gothaiganan, Jan 20, 2012.

1. gothaiganan

gothaiganan Bronze IL'ite

Aloha ladies,

Was wondering whether any of you had tried bestylish.com - the website seems nice and the items also look nice...has hanyone had any experiences with them or have you seen any reviews?

Also, can anyone provide any insight as to where I can buy ethnic slippers and bridal slippers within the range of Rs. 300 - Rs. 800 from Chennai although I know bridal slippers may be a tad bit more expensive...

hope to hear from you all!!

thanks heaps!

2. payalsingh1

payalsingh1 New IL'ite

Re: Any reviews or experiences with online shoe store bestylish.com? Chennai shoe sho

hi gothaiganan,

Last week i bought a shoes from there on COD. I got the product within 3 days. It is good place to buy. Check out this slipper at bestylish Catwalk 7738XX-Gold, the cost of it is 897. I think it is perfect of you.

3. Teena001

Teena001 New IL'ite

Re: Any reviews or experiences with online shoe store bestylish.com? Chennai shoe sho

Yeah… even I usually buy shoe from them… they have a wide range of selection… the store has great collection for footwear… this summer they have nice color selection for footwear… you can try jabong for clothes and sports shoes... I refer them for buying clothes and sporty stuff...