Any Recommendations For A Good Astrologer/naadi Josiyan Who Can Do Readings Online

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by gamma50g, Jan 18, 2023.

1. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

I am looking for recommendations for a good astrologer or Naadi josiyan who can do readings online. Thank you.

vrikshakadali and Thyagarajan like this.

2. Asw

Asw Silver IL'ite

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Few of my friends a d my spouse used to consult *Astrologer Venkatraman of west mambalam Chennai and heard often praising his predictions or forecast & pariharams suggested by him upon observing found to be effective. A proud spouse of a drunkard turned teetotaller husband expressed her happiness with excitement to this astrologer while my spouse & I waited unannounced for our turn. As per his advise our family visited certain sthalams performed simple inexpensive
    poojas and made offerings and the positive things commenced happening one by one around the time frame indicated by him. I am happy with his predictions that include warning caution etc . As per his advice, I made a trip with family to our tutelary deity at oothukadu village near kumbakonam first and other temples shrines places in the particular order he had suggested.
    While parting him, we offered cash which he did not see but simply gestured us to a corner where hundi kept on a pedestal before framed Kamakshi Ambal and a four faced metal pedestal lamp with four wicks lighted into a steady stationary flame.
    Wish you - all the best.
    God Bless.
    *Mobile 98 41 211249
    *Home 04424724230
    *Mobile 9841211249

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    gamma50g and vrikshakadali like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Google flooded with high rating for several Nadi jyoyhish nilayams in and around Tamilnadu and in chennai/ Madurai. The origin of this science vaideeswaran koil. Reviews in Google none of it encouraging. Personally with family members I had wasted a day few years back.
    I understood that persons would automatically approach them on the day destined by the creator and hence the name nādi. This should not be mistaken with pulse of the human body.
    It was question a swerve session that leads to a search of so called uestionable palm leaves. We found they tell our past and delight us telling our names and parents' name and predict not the future but promise after doing the pooja one would get better future. They assign our present is due to sins committed in previous birth in some other continent& therefore pariharams to be done by their own priest costing so much in thousands which would ensure effect of bad karma of past a d yhst would pave way for astounding future. Until then we should hasten up visiting certain shrines and temples on s particular order and only during waning period of moon.
    This is stage one costing few thousands per member of family . They would send the family with audio CD TAPE AND HAND WRITTEN note book that gives details and their utterances. On line it could be same story. Many commercial Nadi nilayams offer this service from vaideeswaran koil and Chennai too.
    It is all hocus pocus a d make-believe.
    Just my 2 cents.

gamma50g likes this.
  5. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing your experience @Thyagarajan sir.

I had a similar experience many years ago. The Nadi astrologer told me facts about my past that was in which only my parents names were correct and that is where all semblance of nadi ended. Rest of their stuff was incorrect.

Now that you mentioned pariharams and fat sums of money, I do recollect that the nadi astrologer I went to said something similar and wanted to charge a lot of money for some poojas he wanted to perform.

I wish we had a sureshot way to look into our future and see how it would be like..atleast it would help us tide over troubled times...

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Asw

Asw Silver IL'ite

I would like to give my experience on this.

I don't believe much in astrology nor a very religious person. But at times when we are very desperate, help nowhere to be found, don't know if things will work out or not, don't what to decide, we try to seek help outside our control.

I was so confused in life. I wanted to see some jyosiyum since three years as I felt very confused.

As sir said they told about the past and told some pariharams at the end. And everything is due to last jenmam's paavam.

My review I would say is 4.5/10. 40 percent of things they said were right. It helped me a little bit to cool down my anxiety and answered few of my questions.

drdiva, Thyagarajan and gamma50g like this.
  7. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

I completely agree with your second paragraph, which was my reason to create this post.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
    Thyagarajan and Asw like this.
  8. vista

vista New IL'ite

Life Horoscope with Life Horoscope Predictions
    Life Horoscope Prediction by your Sri DhanvantriAstro Your Birth Horoscope
    English, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi,
    You can get PDF in PDF format in color through computer by contacting this WhatsApp.
    +91 7353022885
    Nakshatra Tithi Benefits
    Strength of planets in horoscope
    Yogas in Horoscope
    Determination of Mars dosha
    Dasa Puthi Benefits Current Dasa BENEFITS
    Horoscope analysis
    Body and health
    Family and financial system
    Favorable lucky stones
    Education and property
    love life
    Marital Life Marriage Matchmaking
    Children are their future
    In which direction is the bride?
    Diseases are enemies of debt
    Mother Father Happines
    Life and disease Prediction Treatment
    Financial progress is auspicious
    Income Losses Expenses
    Industry and Industry Organization
    Favorable points are friendly rivalry
    Life Horoscope Prediction
    Our astrology guidance and remedies are provided by top Vedic astrologers.

Name
    Date of Birth Month Year
    Time of Birth Am/Pm
    City of Birth Contact with Notes PDF format in color 60 to 70 page through computer PDF
    Sri Dhanvantri Astro
    +91 7353022885
    This can be contacted via WhatsApp and received via PDF
    SRI DHANVANTHRI ASTRO
    ALL INDIAN 10 LANGUAGE COMPUTER LIFE HORPSCOPE PDF AVAILABLE