any one wants maid

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by ambs, Jan 2, 2010.

1. ambs

ambs New IL'ite

Hi smtiri

thats good ,even i am punjabi ...its good to hear abt some punjabi.....dont worry i made ur husband meet that girl..but than he has to meet me as she doent have mobile...she working in one nursery at present..

Take care of ur self..dont worry ur husband can meet her,,,if he likes than we can wait fr u so that u can also meet her than we can proceed fr visa

but i can gaurantee that girl is very good...her sister is also here whom i know very well...so u can trust

bye nd take care
    ambika

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
  2. smriti79

smriti79 New IL'ite

Hi Ambs,

seriously its gr8to hear from a north indian here...u said u work near golden flame..thats very near to our house v stay in the lane of Gulf cafe...whr do u stay..neways will call u tommorow and talk to u...till den tc

Smriti:)

3. ambs

ambs New IL'ite

Hi dear

yes its great to be in touch wz u....i am staying on the airport road ...u can say near alwadha mall...

I am working over here...near golden flame...

U can call me any time,hope u must got my num....rest i talked to that girl ,she is all ready..so just u people have to meet...her

rest u take care....i know one more girl she is also very good when my baby was small she was taking care of her fr 1 year...now also if i need sometime i just called her....so we can talk to her also...

Okh bye

ambika

4. ambs

ambs New IL'ite

Where r u...

May be busy in india.....just tell me whats the next step fr the maid///what u have thought

take care

ambika