Any library in Gurgaon?

Discussion in 'NCR' started by neha_garg11, Feb 15, 2010.

1. neha_garg11

neha_garg11 New IL'ite

Hi,

Is there any library in Gurgaon to read latest magazines/novels/comics? Or is there any magazines rental system in Gurgaon?

2. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

I would like to recommend the online public library called Friends of books. You need to become a member of their website called www.friendsofbooks.com
    They operate in Delhi NCR and will come to your flat to deliver books. You need to select the book you want and they will come to deliver the same. While credit cards are not being used, cash or cheque will do. The books are new and there is no fine for books kept overtime. My cousin who lives in Gurgaon has used the service and finds it pretty useful.

3. neha_garg11

neha_garg11 New IL'ite

4. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

Online libraries are here to stay. Besides, Friends of Books here are some more online libraries:

Online Libraries are steadily gaining acceptance throughout Delhi NCR region. One reason for their popularity is that books are delivered free of cost throughout Delhi NCR and there is no late fee. Almost all online libraries stock up on the latest books as soon as they appear. Memberships start off with about Rs 300 for four books per month (Books n Buddies). Online libraries accept cheques and you can pay through netbanking too.

What appeals to professionals working in Gurgaon is that online libraries often pick up and deliver books at offices as well. I do hope I have been able to help you in your quest for a library in Gurgaon.

5. ArtiJain

ArtiJain New IL'ite

Hi, My name is Arti and I run www.FriendsOfBooks.com
    Its such a great feeling to hear someone endorse our services. Thanks! I just wanted to make a quick correction- We do accept credit card/debit card and net banking so along with the cheque and cash option you can pick whichever works for you. Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  6. neha_garg11

neha_garg11 New IL'ite

Thanks for the info. I will browse all the given site and will definitely go for one of these.

7. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

Hi Arti
    Welcome to Indusladies. We have a thriving Books section and do keep in touch with us.
    LOL
    Raminderkaur