Any idea where Taruneeloka store is?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by satin, Apr 1, 2010.

1. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

I used to go to this store called Taruneeloka 4 yrs back but really dont know the exact area name,it used to come after Valluvar kottam signal on the right and in a one-way road and it was opposite one Schwarzkopf salon in an apartment(near T.Nagar).they used to sell exclusive cotton sarees,running materials,salwars from Andhra Pradesh and used to be soooo good,but they moved out from there years back and dont know where they are located now,any idea where it is now...it will be good if they are still here in chennai.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010

2. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

I think i have seen that near habibulla rd usman rd jn.In habibulla rd ,backside of north usman rd post office.I think u know the mahalngapuram,n usman rd bdge.When u get down the brdge and go towards t ngr,u will see reliance fresh in ur left.next to reliance is postoffice.if u turn to habibulla rd there is taruneeloka.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  3. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your reply and if this is the same Taruneeloka I couldnt be happier!Will definately check this out.I just loveee their cottons!!!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  4. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

Hi satin u didnt tell me whether u found the store or not.

5. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I know this is too late,but I didnt find the store,anybody seen this store any where else in chennai or did I miss the store.ANyway coming to chennai shortly and would love to visit this shop.Please tell me the location of Taruneeloka.

6. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

If not Taruneeloka can somebody suggest a good shop which stocks ANdhra Cotton running fabrics and salwar sets shop anywhere in chennai.I just love AP cottons and as the summer is approaching I am seeking some now,they are almost like the ones sold at Pantheon road but a littlebetter in quality.