1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any Hollywood FAN!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sangeetamahajan, Jul 15, 2010.

1. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Hey if anybody has time pls. watch the film 'A Millionaire's first Love'.I liked it very much.It's bit on the emotional side but the cute pair and the way the story is told makes it all worth.It's not English.So you have to watch with sub-titles.:thumbsup

I have a large collection of English movies,does anybody know how to upload it in the web for free.
    If i can upload this movie may be you will be able to watch it.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  2. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Any one know is there any videos section in IL?.

3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

4. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Thanks RG.:thumbsup
    Lots of videos on cooking.mouth watering.

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

I love all black and white English movies,enjoyed'' Father of the bride'''',''.Gaslight'' very much.I love all Audrey Hepburn and Betty Davis movies.Have watched ''''Roman holiday'',''Breakfast at Tiffanys'' and ''My Fair Lady'' many times.I love Cary Grant movies as well.Couple of movies which I enjoyed were'' Bachelor in Paradise'',''Rhapsody'' where Elizbeth looks beautiful and '' Glass bottom boat ''which was hilarious.Who could have ever missed ''Sound OF Music''?I hardly miss watching old movis on TCM.

6. kk2009

kk2009 New IL'ite

i agree with anyone who thot that inception was great!!!! it was brilliant piece of scriptwriting, direction and acting... i thot the leo was simply superb!!!!:cheers

7. trulypriyaz

trulypriyaz Junior IL'ite

HI, include me also. am also a great fan of english movies. the way they act, their expressions, their style impresses me a lot. i watch hbo, zstudio and star movies a lot. some of the movies which i like are father of the bride, predator, titanic etc etc. i love the way they are made. Hollywood directors and actors are very natural. without any songs, movie will be so pleasant. i love hollywood movies.

8. mandi

mandi New IL'ite

hey Cindhu, you must watch inception, ita fabulous movie!!! i too love english movies... some how i feel no one makes movies the way hollywood does....

9. rekhas

rekhas Senior IL'ite

I am a fan of good movies period. During my college years, I used to watch a lot of movies, language did not matter, neither did the period. Animation, Drama, Action, Romantic, comedy is what I root for. Good storytelling, direction, screenplay, acting, and cinematography too. I tend to watch on DVD as I do not have the patience to sit in a theatre!!! Go figure.

The ones I can recall and have watched recently are Invictus, Hurt Locker, Avatar, TS3.