1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any Bus Tour packages available from cincinnati to chicago ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Cincinnati' started by priyaindusladie, May 20, 2012.

1. priyaindusladie

priyaindusladie Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    We are planning to go for chicago this memorial day weekend.
    1 ) Any idea about the 'DO NOT MISS' places in chicago ?
    2) I have seen buses to chicago from cincy but we look for bus tour packages to tour chicago. If you know any , do refer please.
    Ofcourse , we can explore lot in internet , but i always prefer the reviews of indusladies first. :thumbsup

Last edited: May 20, 2012

2. priyaindusladie

Hi ,
    Can anyone share ur experience if you have any...

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Priya,

I cannot think of any service other than the Grey hound service from Cincinnati to Chicago - I have never taken one and am not sure how it is or even it is the right one. If you do not mind, considering the time it takes to go by Greyhound, it is a better idea to rent a car and go!

As for Chicago, lovely city! What we like to do is ideally take a hotel downtown and explore the city by foot, taking the walking/boat tours. Parking is expensive in downtown and it is a hassle anyways sometimes. With a hotel downtown, you can just park your car there and explore the city! We love the Architectural tours of the city! The list that comes off of the top of my head are - Millennium park, aquarium, planetarium, navy pier and I love art so we make it a point to stop at one of the museums! That said, the other place I really liked is the Bahai temple and of course there is an Indian temple in the suburbs - I have not been there!

Enjoy your trip and do share your experience!

4. priyaindusladie

Hi srama ,
    thanks for your reply. we went to chicago on memorial day long weekend and it was so great. The architecture of chicago was so nice. we enjoyed a lot . visited navy pier , memorial park , shedd aquarium , devon street , oak street beach... and alll the places are fabulous.
    so , finally we rented a car and drove 5 hours , which was so nice.

1 person likes this.