Any beauticians here...need some info

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by dolly21, Oct 2, 2009.

1. dolly21

dolly21 Senior IL'ite

Hi all

I'm planning to go for beautician course.I want to provide services at my home after completion.I want to know How will it be if I start this work.How will be the profit?Is this work a good way of making income?
    If there are any beauticians please help me with your suggestions.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009

2. Akilavinod

Akilavinod New IL'ite

Need details regarding beautician course & starting business in the same field

I would like to learn beautician course & start a parlour with partners. I need to know where I can learn beatician couse? How much it will take? Can I get any loans for starting the business? Kindly make me aware of the same

3. Akilavinod

Akilavinod New IL'ite

Hi buddy
    I too have the very same doubts......Can anyone help us in this regard????????

4. Sruthy

Sruthy New IL'ite

Hello everyone :)

Looking for beautician course ?? Then your search should definitely end here :)..!! Have you ever heard about Tangerine Spa Academy ??
    Tangerine Spa is India’s Largest Day Spa and Salon brand today! It is also the fastest growing Spa Brand in the nation. Many organizations have been long awaiting the opening of the Tangerine Spa Academy. We have finally opened our doors to all those who are interested in furthering their career from January of 2009 onwards. Tangerine Spa’s Training has always been regarded with great respect amongst the Spa Industry and has till date been open only to the employees of Tangerine Spa. We look forward to helping the education level of the Indian Spa Industry to rise dramatically in the coming years!

For further details, please check these below:
    Phone : 040- 40275800
    Address : Plot# 847, Pacific Towers, Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad

Best Regards,
    Sruthy

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
  5. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

hi,
    Beautician courses in hyderbad...

MSME (government institution) conducted beautican course in chennai,guindy .Fees-6000/- only

Course coverage-Threading,Waxing,hair cuts,Manicure,pedicure,mehindi and more....by november 2009 they are going to conduct .

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009