Annai Aravindhar Baba devotees

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by abi445, Aug 14, 2011.

1. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Hi friendz,
    I like to share the sayings of Annai Aravindhar Baba here daily as well as a prayer to all our ILites families and join with me to pray. Devotees are welcome to join this prayer. you can share your experience with maa.
    I start today with my favourite quote and mantra, FATE SHALL BE CHANGED BY AN UNCHANGING WILL, which seems to be simple sentence but it is a mantra for us to pray and write daily. .Om Namo Bhagavathi...Sri Aravindhaya......
    PRAY WITH OUR ANNAI .......
    View attachment 134501 View attachment 134503 [​IMG] View attachment 134502

2. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

Dear Abi,

I like your quote much...."Fate shall be changed by an unchanging will"

3. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot priya......That quote has lot of powers in it, possible daily u can say one time with hope, you will change ur fate............
    Why i'm love of that quote, let me say the real story behind it.
    One of my senior in my working institution, with 200 INR monthly salary in private cmpny started his family some 25 yrs back with his wife and only daughter......Many days he may be in empty stomach(even his brthrs and sis are well settled as a govt emp, by fate he can't) but putting all efforts to his only daughter and surrenderd all to annai. She completed 12th, entrance exam also over for engineering. Now have to attend counselling in chennai.........But no money to go there, he doesn't have any hope for money then he prayed maa whole-heartedly to change his daughter's fate, nothing else he done. Somehow he arranged and went for counselling with his daughter in Anna university. There his daughter has no enough cut-off for CS,ECE,EEE. He don't know what to do. His daughter said, don't wry dad, I have a WILL to take civil eng. and she opted for civil in a reputed institution of CBE and got seat, there in anna university welcomed warmly as she is the first girl to join civil on that year in that college. Being reputed institution, he again feared, how can his daughter go up with others.But his daughter with enough confidence, got a GOLD MEDAL in Civil of Anna uni in her final year................Shedding tears he surrendered that medal to maa on convocation.Then with no enough money and unknowing circumstance and unknowing lang. hindi entered Pune IIT for her PG in merit, even they unable to find out where it is in Pune on joining day..........She done well and placed there and now she's d busiest Managing Director of one company and flying towards others countries and in India for her works.......His daughter's fate changed by his will of surrendering maa........Not enough pages to tel d mother's love for her devotees........................
    But her father don't want to go there,here serving meditation center of maa in week ends........

4. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Todays prayer,
    "All mind was a single harp of many strings
    All life a song of many meeting lives
    For world's were many, but the self was one".................
    Om Namo Bhagavathi...Sri Aravindhaya......

5. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

Abi,

i liked your mantra "FATE SHALL BE CHANGED BY AN UNCHANGING WILL". can you please let me know how to pray this mantra and how many times a day i have to pray this mantra. do i need to tell my wish and start telling this mantra . can you please let me know i have a wish i want that wish to be fulfiled. please help me.
    please ignore my word if i say any thing wrong.

Thanks.

6. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Hai griget,
    I welcome u for praying maa. Nothing wrong pa.That quote is from the book SRI AUROBHINDO's "SAVITRI" The Legend and a Symbol. I myself prayed "Fate shall be changed by an unchanging will" and i was rescued by maa in a situation of saving 15 members from a very big accident in hills during my institution's tour, after that only i realized the power of this quote.
    You can keep some flowers in front of mother, whole-heartedly surrender ur wish to maa and say this mantra how many times u wish,according to ur situation. Put a fresh note, new pen(pls don't use this note or pen for scribbling anything) start writing this mantra.Only thing is daily u must do this at particular time(which time u chose).......
    Please i request, don't write or pray for the intention of just to fulfill ur wish only but with the full intention of surrendering maa.
    Hope this is helpful...............I TOO PRAY MAA TO FULFILL UR WISH SOON......

7. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Today is Sri Aurobhindo's Birthday................
    Sri Aurobhindo came to tell the world of the beauty of the future that must be realized.
    He came to give not a hope but a certitude of the splendour towards which the world moves. The world is not an unfortunate accident, it is a marvel which moves towards its expression.
    The world needs the certitude of the beauty of the future. And Sri Aurobhindo has given that Assurance.

- The Mother.

Today's prayer,

"Thy embrace which rends the living knot of pain,
    Thy joy, O Lord, in which all creatures breathe,
    Thy magic flowing waters of deep love,
    Thy sweetness give to me for earth and men"..

"துடிக்கும் வலிமுடிக்சு தனை வெட்டும் உன்
    அரவணைப்பு, எல்லா இனங்களும் இன்பமுறவும்,
    உன்னுடய ஆழமான அன்பு எனும் ஒடும் அதிசய
    நீரோட்டம், உன்னுடய இனிமை இந்த உலகுக்கும்
    மனிதர்க்கும் அளிக்க எனக்குக் கொடு".

8. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

Thanks abhi for the response. i started writing the mantra. i don't have mother picture at home but i opend this site and i prayed to mother and wrote the lines in a new notes with new pen. i am thinking of writing the mantra everday atleast in the office as today i wrote the mantra in office as i want to start right away after seeing your reply. i write sai ram also everyday in the office when i have some time and keep it in the offie. planning to do the same with mother mantra also. i saw mother photo so many times after you started ur new thread.

thanks so much.

9. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Hi Abi,

you have written wonerful mantra of Sri Annai. good to read. try to chant everyday.

10. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Hai Padhmu,
    Warm welcome to you for chanting............
    Thank you very much, possible read my daily prayer.........