1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Analyse please. If DH is away , I am happy. Why?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by snehalJoshi, Mar 30, 2013.

1. rohinipriya21

rohinipriya21 Silver IL'ite

spend ur time in the relation as it comes, hence forth it shall not happen again.Keep questions on the arguements u had.

2. attentivegirl

attentivegirl Silver IL'ite

That's because you are getting things what you want to do. When you are in free state of mind, Your brain and mind feels relieved. According me its perfectly normal to be happy(or relaxed I would say) when you DH is not around

There's nothing wrong in admitting this even to you DH.

3. evelinrony

evelinrony Gold IL'ite

Hi snehal,

I' m so relieved that I'm not the only person who thinks like this...mine was a love marriage....but things changed after marriage...his ways, thoughts are all different...its 9 years now...I really don't know if I love him...he is good....but so difficult to asdjust . Used to blame my fate...bur now I'm used to it... we hardly even talk...that's how life is.... I have already learnt to adjust...coz I've to live not oly for me'but for my kids as well.. my only advice is that please find atleastb10 minutes daily to talk with him, or else by another 3_4 years...you'll be in my same shoes...

3 people like this.
  4. luckyhappy

luckyhappy Senior IL'ite

Hi,

i feel these kind of ppl are not matured and needs to be pampered like kid.

you can overcome this by just spending time with him,doing things which he likes a lot like praise his siblings,MIL,FIL before him,develop your conatcts with his cousins more and his cousins should say your wife is very friendly in nature.

watch movies together,your unconditional love will definitely changes him a lot.try it out once.

5. Namita2k13

Namita2k13 Silver IL'ite

Praise his siblings and MIL etc.. he he he.. This one is really good idea but how difficult to execute!!! How to find words to praise !! :)

1 person likes this.
  6. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

This is common for every one. we need some private time in our life if we get it we will be happy but it should be temporary only just 2 hours or 2 days otherwise it will get bored. Off course we will not do anything illegal or beyond our limits some kind of private happiness.

When we are lovers we will think about ourself after marriage we have to think about the others after kid we must think everyone we forgot to think about ourself in this period because of that the love will not get dry. you will get the same love and affection after completion of your commitment in your life.

we should find at least 15 min daily and share the love but i felt it is difficult in practical life.

I am keep on trying :)

7. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Hahahahaha looks like we are sisters on IL ;) coz i too feel the same...whenever my DH says he will be late...I feel happy inside :crazy (so bad and crazy on my part) But i know why coz I can watch TV of my choice hehehehe...but yeah...my DH never travels...and definetly...i cant be happy away from him for long...this is just temp period of time if he is not around...i enjoy watching TV....nothing else....

May be we ladies also needs our space...when my DH is around he speaks only what is necessary else we both have some cossy time with eachother but we too need a great friend with whom we can tlk for hrs and hrs...my DH is definetly not good in that :(

But we love eachother a lot...so I too know he too needs his space at times on weekends when we are at home and not going else where...he is busy in this reading novel/TV and me with my activities (quiling my recent craze ) hahaha or surfing....IT HAPPENS DONT WORRY....unless and untill we are faithful to our DH nothing to worry...

8. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

HAHAHAHA so True Namita....really...to do so we got to be great actress ;)