An Open Invitation From Malspie!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by malspie, Jan 1, 2009.

1. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear mals

Thanks for taking me in a virtual tour to Goa. Visiting Goa has been on my list of places to see for quite sometime, but never had the opportunity to do that because whenever we visit, it would be monsoon season over in that region. It is amzing to see the architecture of the museums and surprising to know there are many Hindu temples around there too.
    Thanks for all the info and the photos.

2. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,

It is nice travelling with you .. once again. With your words and photos....amazing !!

Thanks a lot ... for sharing with us.

3. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals

Loved the travelogue! You have given a detailed account that I felt like traveling with you and enjoying each moment.

I wish I get to see all these lovely places...! Thanks for the pictures dear.

4. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals:

Wishing you a very Happy new year!

Beautiful Travelogue! Lovely photographs too. Well, Goa having so many caves is news to me - I'm wondering how come I never heard of it at all. Would love to go by train once though I must say travel by road from the other direction (we have travelled via Jog falls and Karwar) is lovely as well.

You sure were bitten by the travel bug - that was a whole lot of temples and beaches you visited.

Have you done the boat cruise in Panjim over the Mandovi in the evening? It is fun in it's own way.

I do hope you get to travel a lot - would love read your travelogues to other places as well.

Sindhu

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Prem for your feedback.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear Ankie,

It was an effort to write this travelogue as I had to put all the pieces together which I had jotted down in my diary.

Thanks for the huge compliment, I am wagging my tail now.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saroja,

Indeed, I have been lucky to have good friends in my life! When you travel, it is very important that you travel with like minded people, even one boring person can stick out like a soar thumb!

Luckily, we gel well together and always make our travel plans keeping each of us in mind.

Once you visit Goa, it is sure to become your favourite holiday spot in India as it is a place where you shred your inhibitions and wander around freely.

Thanks dearie for your long feedback.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Su,

I always have the habit of making small notes when I travel to various places. I also interact with the locals and ask them many questions. Now most of the beaches are lined up with cottages and guest houses and it is fun to be in Goa!

Thanks for your feedback.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ankie,

Hope your dream comes true and I can visit your bungalow often!!

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Usha,

Monsoon is very heavy in Goa and not the right time to visit the place. Do try and make it sometimes, it is worth spending our holidays in Goa!