1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An innocent smile that take you miles – in the journey of life!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malar2301, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    A smile – a cost free cosmetic that adds shine to your beautiful face!!

Today, life seems to be too busy and more mechanic. People tend to run along with life’s speed so as to keep them to the pace of life. In the course of their journey, they turn into different avatars!! Avatar of smile is what missing now-a-days (????)

We often see people more stressed out. And very recently we hear the news that youngsters are becoming the victims of heart attack and couple of news about their mental disorders. It is all because of they do not relax themselves and always something running in their minds.

Will any one deny that an innocent smile of a baby makes everyone forget all their worries and gives them a relaxation at least for a while? Have we not heard from the people around “as soon as I go home and see my kid’s smiling face, I tend to forget all my problems and worries…”?

If my observation is not wrong, I have seen almost everyone from the US country - they smile and give a slight nod on seeing a person!! Be it a known person or an unknown person – when you cross them, they greet us with a pleasant smile. Would that cost them anything? Nothing! But when you receive a smile are we not feeling good? Of course Yes!!

Why don’t we try doing that? It not only relaxes and comforts the person opposite you, but even you tend to relax yourselves. It is proven psychologically!!! If we greet with a smile, we get the same in turn. I would say everyone are going get benefit out of it.

And you might have read already a famous saying in Tamil வாய் விட்டு சிரித்தால் நோய் விட்டு போகும்“. If we are going to get some benefit (more!!) no harm in trying. Instead of trying to get a work done by keeping a rude expression on the face, try getting the same job done with a pleasant smile in the face – the job will be done with more quality.

So, a smile makes you feel comfortable, it relaxes, it freshens up your mind, it gives energy to work, it paves way for your personal relationship growth and what not?? I say laugh with others, it multiply your happiness and not to laugh at others...Do I make sense here? :bonk

All we have to do is, just give a smile to the ones we see daily. Greet them with a smiling face. I assure you that you definitely will feel a difference in yourself.

And if you had felt one...do share it here!!!

Thanks!!

[/JUSTIFY]

2. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Great blog Malar. As you say, I will try to follow it. It is really a very nice feeling, I copmpletely agree with you.

Thanks for sharing such a nice blog :)

3. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

Very True Malar, I too had the experience that whether they know us or not they say hello with a broad smile. I enjoyed it very much. As you said it costs nothing to us to smile at the person whether known or unknown person who we come across daily. Really a very great blog. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice one, Malar

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yes Malar I agree with you, a smile costs nothing but pays large dividends.

Also there is a saying, smile a while and while you smile another smiles and soon there is miles and miles of smiles.

I also feel sometimes why people think to smile , what is there to smile. Whenver I see someone I smile and if they reciprocate I feel so happy.

For smiling always I got appreciation from my boss also when he wrote in my autograph "Most liked by all and ever smiling".

You are right an innocent smile of a kid makes us forget all are worries.

Thanks for sharing such a thought provoking post.

6. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hi Malar,

Really a nice one...and its true that a smile does not cost anything....and we all are dont remember to smile if we see one another and forgetting it....

True that an we forget all our worries when we see a kid smiles....thats the almighty's gift to this world..

Uma

7. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dearest malar,

Eppadinga ungannala mattum ivallovu

arumamiya yosika mudiyudhu?!

Just BEAUTIFUL:bowdown

(I type this with a big smile on my face!!)

:cheers
    Saras

8. rpriya2004

rpriya2004 New IL'ite

Nice one...

simple to follow .. great results

9. saundarya

saundarya New IL'ite

10. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Ice for your fastest feedback. And all the best for your trying :thumbsup