1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An awesome visitor!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear abhatv
    I can measure the intensity of your affection for me from the way you have banished me from talking of Yam and CG anymore and I am truly overwhelmed by it!
    Ok no more Yam and CG and let's get on with our job!
    Sri

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Cheeniya and Abha,

And 'amen' to your words. Let us all banish Yam and CG from our thoughts and get on with our business- the business of living.

Hedonistically
    Vidya

3. Cheeniya

Dear Naradhi
    I understand all that nice, kind, warm, intelligent et al but where does that 'cooking person' fit in there? Nalla sappatramiya iruppeenga pola irukke! How to make use of the residual idlis for the next 15 days ngara madiri, if someone gives useful tips to help out lazy people, it's not fair to call them cooking people!
    Nalla velai! She is busy researching how to stretch those 15 days to a month or she would have noticed your remark!
    Sri

4. Cheeniya

Dear Chitra
    Thank you for your hearty words of welcome. It is my very firm belief that nothing happens in our life without a purpose because we are part of a Grand Scheme. What will a small construction worker whose job is to carry bricks from one spot to another know of how the outcome of a 5million square feet of a multistoried complex in which he is working will be?
    And we are employed in a Scheme of inconceivable dimension!
    So we just carry on in utter humility and faith!
    Sri

5. Cheeniya

Dear Sowmini
    You make me speechless with such open adoration but do you realise how tough you make it for me by placing me on a high pedastal? One day all this may go to my head and swell it beyond repair! I just want to be amongst everyone and share my thoughts freely and without any airs. Dont ever alienate me by elevating me to any great height. I want to deal with all my fellow beings as peers and it makes me feel comfortable.
    But having said all this, I must also add that I can never have enough of your love and affection. They are sure to add life to my years!
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Dear Vidya
    So we move on to Amen from Yaman! Amen!
    Sri

7. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,
    I have been a silent reader of your rambling. When Chitra informed us of your ailment, I silently prayed to God for your speedy recovery. Your description of your encounter with Yam & CG made me break the silence.:rotfl .
    What a way to express the trauma you and your family went through!
    Please take care of your health and wishing you a speedy complete recovery.

Regards
    USHA

8. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Oh I missed the first episode of this thread because I was preparing to go on a small tour to our KulaDeivam's place. All these days I had wanted to call Mrs. CV to enquire about your health. But I kept postponing the call as I was wondering what to do if she is with your wife in the hospital!!! So kept postponing and postponing. And after coming back from the tour and when I opened IL I was surprised by the most posted thread's top thread.

The heading ringed a bell in my brain could this be a new thread by Mr. Sri sir? Has he himself done the typing or has he borrowed someone's help!!!! After reading the thread I was totally satisfied that he has done it himself and that shows that he has recovered and his brain got its new blood.

WELCOME BACK

Though that is what normally everyone says, I too join them to welcome you back to entertain us. Thanks for Yama and CG for correcting their virus ASAP. (When you knew who they were didnt you yell in your heart VANDITANGAYYA VANDITANGA....?)

9. Cheeniya

Dear Usha
    Whatever happened to me was predestined. There was nothing anyone could have done about it. So I decided that the only way to feel differently about it was to take it differently! This has helped my healing process too! I am happy to be back with you all! Thanks a lot for your good wishes:)
    Sri

10. Cheeniya

Dear Rajmi
    Can anyone say it better than Vadivelu?:-D
    When I realised who they were, my tongue got stuck in my palate making any oral communication beyond the ambit of my physical abilities!
    Where is your Kuladeivam's temple? Hope I was included in your prayers!
    And thanks a lot for your concern for me!
    That's what IL is all about!
    Sri