1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An awesome visitor!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vanaja
    Tension and worry are nothing new to my family having been accustomed to them since 1967! Of course this tension was a bit different though! It is really ironic that it is not the sick who feel any tension but their families. The only thing that gets me tensed is when a nurse starts feeling for a blood vessel after putting a large needle inside as if she was trying to learn some intricate needle work. How often they leave my hand after extracting their pint of blood like post-war Kalinga battlefield!
    Thanks Vanaja for your kind words and I feel nice to be back amongst you!
    Sri

2. Cheeniya

Dear Indhu
    Thanks for your very kind words which make me forget the ailment that visited me. Chithra was extremely helpful during my hospitalisation and if Indra felt totally comfortable and at ease during this period, the credit for it should go to Chithra in no small measure!
    Sri

3. Cheeniya

Dear wonderful sinner Kamla!
    Wait! Let me get my tongue untied for you have made it get into a knotty position by saying such embarrassingly nice things!
    Yam had a motive in giving me a haemorrhage but a different one. He first wanted to make sure that I had a brain and got it confirmed through some complicated scans! When I put my head through that aperture to go through half an hour of MRI scan, the magnets made such a damn racket, it was as though I was sitting in Yama Durbar watching the noisy proceedings!
    When Yam found that my brain hardly required rejuvenation having been put to very 'sparing' use as the peddlers of old automobiles say, he could not conceal his glee!
    Sri

4. Cheeniya

Dear Sundari
    You do know how to make a man feel important! Be careful with me! I cant afford to get my head swollen again and it is yet to regain its normal shape after the recent attack.
    How true you are in saying that the magnetism and good wishes of the ILites got me back so fast on my feet!
    You get upset if I keep thanking you for being in IL and so I wont say it again but that fact will ever remain whether I say it or not!
    Sri

5. Cheeniya

Dear Shanthi
    I am amazed at the different perceptions of my ramblings! Yam thinks of it as a subtle punishment of certain wrong doers and ILites are happy to be at the receiving end! And Yam spared you too? I am happy that there is one more contributor to share my burden if he has spared you for the same purpose!
    Thanks a lot Shanthi for your nice words! You make me feel at home!
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Dear Naradhi
    I should give it to you that the speed with which you get down to business is greater than that of light!
    Andha amma is really paavam! Edhavathu solli avanga dye a kalaikkarathe velaya pochu ungalukku! Yen ippidi avangala vambukku izhukkareenga? Indha cogni offence classification ellam only for senior citizens. Not you!
    Your writing skill never required honing up but I must say that you deliver your words with a telling effect now!:-D
    Sri

7. Cheeniya

Dear Mals
    Those are truly touching words. I would only pray that I continue to be deserving of them.
    I am more than convinced now that nothing makes life more worth living than good friends like you.
    Thanks Mals
    Sri

8. Cheeniya

Dear Veda
    Love is blind is something we all know but now I see it applies to friendship too! Otherwise, you wont be keeping me in a pedastal where I dont belong!
    Thank you for your very kind words Veda
    Sri

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheenia,
    Hearty congratulations to you for defeating the evil design of Yama &CG and for giving us the latest system yama had invented to do his job using the latest technology. Hats off to you for taking a serious matter in a light vein and making fun of it. God is Great and he had acceded to the prayers of Ilites!
    Please take care of your health.
    With warm regards,
    Pushpavalli

10. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

Hello Cheeniya sir,

I have no words to express my joy at seeing you back in IL and that too with such a fabulous post. I was really missing you. But I don't want you talking about Yama and Chitra Gupta even in fun. O.K.? I think madam Indira will agree with me.

thanks to the Almighty!

LOL and Regards,

Abha.