Amarprakash builders- projects

Discussion in 'Housing' started by arthidiva, Sep 28, 2010.

1. AnchanaGanesh

AnchanaGanesh New IL'ite

Re: Ambrosia - A Square Properties

Folks,

We have collected the Legal set and the CMDA approvals from their office last week. Does anyone know if the builder has got their bank approvals. I heard from my bank(LIC) that the property is still not approved.

Also, I just received a draft of the agreement through email. Yet to read it completely. Just had a quick glance and had some doubts.

From Annexure 3
    -----------------
    A) Infinity swimming pool: Timings 6AM-9AM, 4PM-6PM on weekdays. 6AM-10AM, 2PM-6PM on weekends. Why the restriction on timings? Do other flats also impose such timing limitations. Also i feel the timings could be a bit longer. What are you thoughts?

B) Multi purpose hall, Open Party area: For the hall, monthly 1 free booking for 4 hours. Additional time at extra cost. Also the most important clause is "3rd party ppl can book the Hall/Party area by paying". I thought this is a gated community and outsiders won't be allowed to use the Club house. Voice your opinions.

C) Pool table, Baby's day out: Nominal fee will be collected. Is it so in other flats? I thought they were free!

D) Other timing restrictions:
    Gym: 7AM-10AM, 5PM-9PM (I expect it to open atleast by 6AM)
    Rejuvenation center: 5AM-9PM (Should be ok)
    Indoor games: 7AM-10PM (Should be ok again)
    Table tennis: Playing time fixed by association.
    Convenio: Working time to be fixed by association.

2. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

I am still waiting for bank approvals.. I dont think it is cleared yet! I havent got the draft agreement yet..

with regard to your concerns on the points mentioned.. I think time restrictions should not be imposed.. let the owners decide the timing.. like for gym, there will be some many women who would want to workout after finishing all their day chores are done.. at the mid of the day.. why should they be restricted.. may be close it for 2 - 3 hrs in the afternoon but not all day time.. atleast weekends all facilities should be open all the time.. say close it for 2 hrs for cleaning but not otherwise.

abt multi-purpose hall, I think they restrict monthly once for 4 hours because all others should get a fair chance.. in that case, I will simply book it every month 1 booking for 4 hours :)) and we ladies can have a kitty party.. wat say?? ;) I do not agree for 3rd party booking.. thats news. in other associations, they let the flat owner bring a guest (relative or friend) to book the party hall by paying a rent amount and use the hall for few hours for a party.. this is with the guarantee of the flat owner. like we can take guests (those visiting us) to the swimming pool too but need to pay a guest charge of Rs. 50 / hr or little more.

I was told Baby's day out will be a paid facility as they are letting it out for franchise.. it is not a children's play area.. it is more a day care/ creche facility, so they will need trained people to take over. Pool Table/ TT/ Gym/ Rejuv center - I do not agree that they be close for most part of the day because these are seperate facilities (halls/ rooms), they can hand over the keys to the association manager or at the security desk and keep a register there.. flat onwers should be free to use them whenever they like to. ofcourse it can be kept closed from 10PM to 5AM.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  3. AnchanaGanesh

AnchanaGanesh New IL'ite

Arthi,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts. I guess other owners might also have similar concerns. We all should take it to the builder together. It's advisable that we don't sign the agreement until we all discuss our opinions and sort out the concerns.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

check out if these amenities will be open to public and managed by somebody.. i have heard that a bar/lounge in one project is for the public at a high membership fee.

5. OMRHangout

OMRHangout New IL'ite

Hi,

I also received my Draft sale/construction agrement.
    I have many queries.
    1. If you also have got it, how are you verifying it with?
    2. Have you consulted any lawyer for review?
    3. I read it, :coffee in the "delay of completion" clause they have exluded the term"in case of un-availibility of meterial" , this case they are not paying 7 rps/ft. I think, this clause only should be for anavoidable things like wars, tragedy etc. this particulat term may give them a escape. what you say?
    4. Only plingth area is mentioned in agreement. its not mentioned what will be room size (as we found earlier that room size was in plan were different from CMDA approved plan.) how we will make sure if the same floor plan is folowed?
    5. How much time you bought for the review of document?
    6. Have they said any thing about loan processing after the sales agrement made?

6. AnchanaGanesh

AnchanaGanesh New IL'ite

Hi OMRHangout,

1. If you also have got it, how are you verifying it with?
    [AnchanaGanesh] - For now, we are gonna read it over the weekend and come up with all the possible comments. Planning to take it to some document writer/legal advisor in a couple of days.

2. Have you consulted any lawyer for review?
    [AnchanaGanesh] - Not yet.

3. I read it, [​IMG] in the "delay of completion" clause they have exluded the term"in case of un-availibility of meterial" , this case they are not paying 7 rps/ft. I think, this clause only should be for anavoidable things like wars, tragedy etc. this particulat term may give them a escape. what you say?
    [AnchanaGanesh] - Good catch. We should make that clear.

4. Only plingth area is mentioned in agreement. its not mentioned what will be room size (as we found earlier that room size was in plan were different from CMDA approved plan.) how we will make sure if the same floor plan is folowed?
    [AnchanaGanesh] - Earlier when i spoke to them about CMDA plan and brochure plan mismatch, they said the actual plan will come in agreement. We need to followup on this. Can't take a risk of not including it in the construction agreement.

5. How much time you bought for the review of document?
    [AnchanaGanesh] - We are paying so much money, I think we should take our time and proceed only when we are completely satisfied with the clauses.

6. Have they said any thing about loan processing after the sales agrement made?
    [AnchanaGanesh] - They have been telling that loan approval for the property is already done for the past few weeks. Even the brochure mentioned that the property is approved in a list of banks. Still no file reference number from them.

7. aishrija

aishrija New IL'ite

Hi All,
    sorry for not active , we read the document in the weekend , as you all mention there are many things to notice in the contract :iagree.
    Especially not paying rs 7 per square , then why they get money in such a advance stage, they should take care materials requirement and they should worry about this:bang and not us.

I am not satisfied with the customer service also , they call us and urge us to do all the thing, like buy a grocery in the supermarket. And not explain things immediately always pushing to next stage or say we dont know about that, only the experts know, i dont know who are really expert there, we want to see those guys...

Regarding club house timing its really stupid, its like the club belongs to them and we are allowed to use for 6 hours a day,are they planning to run a swimming pool for outsider for money between 9am to 4pm, or are they planing not to use the swimming pool.

They should first ask us about the opinion ,that when do we want the culb to be opened, after all we are the only user of that club not their securities or third party.

we just now spoke to one of team leader in Asquare, and eplained about the swimming and gym timing,he ask us to contact Mr. Gopal marketing department in asquareproperties, his email id is marketing@asquaregroup.com mobile: 9150640045. I think we will write an email later today and call him in the evening.

Regards
    Aish

8. OMRHangout

OMRHangout New IL'ite

Thanks AG for your reply :bowdown
    i have another doubts near by the locality. I am also breaking my head :bonkto read the document again and again. So far i have thought about including Carpet Area (along with plingth area) in cons agreement.
    Have any body asked when the connecting road will be constructed?. It looks that the road starts from the OMR road and does not have many apartments near the road, along with lot of water repository :drowning. so it seems it will still take long time to be developed area.
    The road also join to some area, we thought it should connect to tambaram some way, but it ends lile dead end :spin.

Arthi/Shanthi, can u provide some light on the nearby area, construction pace :hide:.

9. OMRHangout

OMRHangout New IL'ite

Hi All,

Its like multiple people have multiple issues/concerns, can't we collect all our issues and send to builder behalf of all? We can authorize the oldest(based on the joined in IL group), he/she will collect all the doubts and consolidate. Each one will then get a copy of it and reach to builder for clarification.

I strongly agree :rant that Club house is ours, we paid for it(some 52 sq ft) , and will not authorize the outer people to use it.

Its like builder has Lodoo in both hands :crazy

10. aishrija

aishrija New IL'ite

Hi All, OMRHangout has given a nice idea about collecting all our requirement and giving to the representative, as i mention in the last mail we can contact the phone number and email id. I would also suggest to give this forum link to those guys so that the can read and realise how we feel about their project, it nice chance for them to improve, becoz there is no use that we write write and write and no steps taken about it.