Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devotee, Apr 12, 2007.

1. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear,

1. My gynex recommended KY Jelly to me. It is a johnson product and available in all leading medical shops. If I remember rightly it costed 275-300 bucks. Check in Medimart/Hetero/Medplus.

2. You can order OPK thru ebay in the internet.

2. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I am having severe leg pain and abdomen pain Only in after 9th day of my ovulation. But no implantation bleeding and cervical mucus. is it symtom of conceive or periods?? Only 3 days due for my periods also. Leg pain without implantation bleeding r early stage pregnancy symptom or not?????

I am worried and confused.... pls tell me...

3. radhaparth2000

Dear Ooviya,

Most of the premenustral sign and Pregnancy sign are 90% same. Also 99% of the women do not see implantation bleeding. Relax and do a HPT if you miss your periods and do not trust any symptoms.

4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Y. u r right. thanks Radha! Is leg pain also common for both - conceive and periods???

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes... Its quite common between pregnancy & periods!
    Baby dust to you.

6. Rajidipti

Rajidipti New IL'ite

Pregnancy

It is 49 day today for me. still i have not got my mensutral cycle. Last LMP was 1st may.Home test shows negative. Doctor want me to redo the test on this monday. if it negative, go on with drugs. Pls advice shat should i do:spin

7. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Re: Pregnancy

hi,

my LMP was may,13th. still i don't have periods. today -(38th day from my LMP), I did HPT, it displayed one dark and one faint line. Tomorrow i will attend a imp.function, so i will travel. but i am trying to avoid at my maxi.level. i dont tell about my hpt test to my in -laws (except my hubby) bcz the line was faint, i can't confirm mr preg.

1. how can i take this faint line?

2.how many days after do SERUM TEST??? just bef. i had given serum hcg test.so, eagerly waiting my result.

3.what is d serum level to confirm in MY CASE??? i am having sudden peak abdomen pain,leg pain and frequent thirsty. white descharge also started..(little bit, not stcky)
    these r meant by WHAT?

8. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Dear Ooviya,

Iam 90% sure that you are preganant.One faint line means you are pregnant but HCG is low.If you take after 43 days iot should be darker.Pls. don't travel.Iam so excited to hear about your pregnancy.White discharge without no sign of periods is one of the early pregnancy symptom.Hope for the best.All the best to you Ooviya.Hey! don't travel now pls.,and don't do heavy work or lifting.You have waiting to hear the good news so be on the safer side till you meet the doctor.

Congrats!.
    Gayathri

9. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u Tweety!!!! v r also eagerly waiting to confirm.... God only save us!!!!

but any one knows serum level in blood in early days to confirm????pls tell me

what is d difference between serum and beta hcg test???? which is most accurate to confirm in early days????

10. radhaparth2000

Dear Ooviya,

A line is a line, doesnt matter if its dark or light.:thumbsup.Try to repeat the test after 2-3 days or a week. All the best.