Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devotee, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Pls help me!!!!

Hi Cutesmile,
    I would like to second VLR.
    If the HPT still shows negative, its good to meet your gynec. A blood test will clear the doubts & can take the next step.
    Baby dust to you.

2. fikat

fikat New IL'ite

Re: Strange Situation

Hello,

I have irregular periods...but last few months i have been quite regular....

I was taking ayurvedic med....

As you suggested i thnk i should visit a gynaec if periods donot turn up in few days...

Thanks

Lakshmi

3. Vasumathy

Re: Strange Situation

If your periods didn't show up for more than two weeks post the expected date & HPT is negative, its good to meet the gynec & know the stuffs. Hope you get a clear picture soon!
    Baby dust to you.

4. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

Re: Pls help me!!!!

Hi Cutesmile

You take an appointment with the doctor as you have already waited. The doctor only will be able to give you a better picture of whats going on and your doubts will be cleared. By the way have you checked through the clearblue digital one because it is very clear and just says whether you are pregnant or not. Dont worry and stress yourself. Everything will be fine.

5. rathu14

rathu14 Bronze IL'ite

Missed period ,blood test negative

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=490 align=center border=0>Hi friends,
    I got married before 4 months. I got my last periods january 9.i'm having regular periods.but in feb i didn't get periods till now.i checked with the home pregnancy kit four times but it was negative.My in laws are very happy they r believing tht i'm conceived.i went to the nearest hospital and got checked.In lab also they checked with the home pregnancy kit.
    The doctor asked me to come after 10 days.I'm eagerly waiting for a baby.On Feb 27th we did the blood test.The HCG was 2.6 mlu/ml.On march 7th we went for shopping.
    after that i was very tired and in the night i had spotting.Is it possible the blood test results can be false?i'm confused.What i hav to do now?Please friends help me,
    Thanks in advance

6. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Re: Missed period ,blood test negative

Hello rathu,
    First of all be cool and calm down yourself. Little spotting doesn't always mean periods or conception. Take rest and be positive, Go for gynic checkup after 10 days as suggested by doctor.
    I wish God bless you with babydust.

7. sirilu27

sirilu27 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am totally confused. I missed my period this month and it is past 3 days now. But I donot have any symptoms of pregnancy like nausea,dizziness (just felt dizzy for 1 day n then gone),or breast tenderness etc.
    My friend suggested that I take pregnancy test after 1 week. so if at all I am pregnant, what do i need to do? I m totally hazed. Any changes in my diet? I am vegetarian. any other mandatory things I need to do?
    Well, all this hoping that I am pregnant.Will have to wait for another week to know that!!

8. vids

vids Senior IL'ite

You can take a pregnancy test now. Most tests nowadays (First Response / Answer) are really good and will give you accurate results the day you miss your periods itself. Since it has been 3 days, you can test now. Test using first morning urine...Good luck!! :)

I think there are many threads discussing diet during pregnancy. Check them out!!

9. Vasumathy

Hi Sirilu,
    Welcome here...
    Once you pregnancy is confirmed withe HPT, fix up an appointment with your gynec they will guide to the rest.. Hope the HPT turns positive. Baby dust to you.
    You can check the diet from pregnancy in i'm pregnant section.

10. vidhyaponnusamy

vidhyaponnusamy New IL'ite

am i pregnant

Hi i am vidhya i joined this community group to clear my doubt ,i am married i got periods last month at 21st that is february 21st, mine is not a 28 day cycle, that is i got my periods around 22 to 24 days every month ,but this month i dint got my periods up to 30th day of my cycle, i felt happy that i am conceived, but i dint done any test ,but on 30th day night when i urinate i saw some blood then i went to bed but for the whole night i dint got even a single drop of blood,but when i got up next day morning i went to urinate that time also i saw some blood after that time onwards there is a continuous blood flowing but its not a heavy flow like i got every month but i feel the same tiredness as every month, tell me am i pregnant or not else i have to wait for some time its making me very disappointed