1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aishwarya Rai- David Frost Interview- What do you think?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sdiva20, Dec 11, 2012.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

She kissed in 2006 right??
    Then why make noise about it now in 2012??:confused2::confused2:
    If she is really feeling bad, then why talk about it now ? or she is missing that kiss:hide:

12 people like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hahaha.. exactly Puni.. When I posted my comment I thought the same !

2 people like this.
  3. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

I have not seen CB but MoS was hillarious...I meant enlightening. Since then, I have been so inspired that I started having a whole new relationship with my spice jars. When I cook, I ask the chillies if they are feeling to hot or the turmeric if they are too blue....opps I mean yellow....I think it was the cardamom that brought love to my life....best movie ever.

4 people like this.
  4. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

@ Ranchu...sorry if I offended you with those quotes since you are such an ardent ARB fan:). I love her dressing too.....If I had millions in my bank, I too would be covered in those beautiful and blinding clothes and dramatic inches deep make-up. Maybe go for some hair-extensions and colored lenses too. and brush up a pretentious accent and affected mannerism.

2 people like this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Sdiva
    Interesting and amusing !
    Well....well....should we sent across some of her new launch movies! If there is a iota of truth in what she says and feels, then.....isn't she in a wrong choice of professions?
    ....true....true....she has to say that....she must have looked at herself in the mirror just before the interview!
    wow.....now is that modesty?....god help India!....example to our girls.....BLAH....BLAH....wonder what Salu and vivekji have to say to that.

....fortunately no,I was spared! I love her accent....gives all of us a lot of entertainment....and then she suddenly forgets herself and .......we have the basics to bear with .
    Mega

6 people like this.
  6. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

So yes finally I heard that interview last night. My good god, what a modest icon she is...so special and so wonderful!!!

That guy Frost asked her how she coped with the transition from an unknown person to the fame of a Miss World almost overnight and the ever modest Aishwarya said " Sir, not to sound presumptious (presumpious,really ???) but I was loved my the adoring people ever since my first commercial AND I was invited with great offers from the film industry even when I was sitting in my mother's kitchen table...such was my aura. "My film makers" had this dream where God came and said this is the magnificient Goddess who will transform Bollywood with her magnificient beauty, mesmerizing talent and her skimpy bra blouse so go qucikly sign her up"

2 people like this.
  7. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

I find her boooooring, like slothfully boring. :coffee
    Everytime I see her speak/act/dance I phase out, I see ompaloompas, I see llamas lots of them dancing,I see chimps smiling- u get the idea don't you.
    :)

5 people like this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

6 people like this.
  9. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

My sympathies to those about to embark on that journey with Aishwarya :)

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh god.. from 7:20 to 7:40 , her cheeks were just stiff and not moving at all.. plastic showing off distinctly.

1 person likes this.