1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aishu

Discussion in 'Movies' started by MaritalBliss, May 22, 2013.

1. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

Ok girls, what do u have against Aishwarya rai??.

Hahaha...I like her...but I hate her accent esp when on Oprah..she seems so fake..

Pls share what about her irks you?..

2. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

wow.. watta thread.......!!!! :spin

i dont like the fact that she's not losing her pregnancy weight, its giving me a huge complex now when i am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  3. MaritalBliss

Hahaha...well I admire her for taking her time...it's a healthy self image...

i hate that she was so protective of aaradhya....though I can understand why...she and her whole family were going to extremes though..they were too paranoid..

2 people like this.
  4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

I cant stand the fact that everything and anything about her is sensational news.

i am not jealous..but i think there should be a limit to it.

Few days back some tabloids reported that Aish is the only celebrity mom who has not appointed a nanny for her baby. But in most of her pics there is always a nanny following them at a distance.Whether she has appointed a nanny or not to change her baby's diaper is also sensational news. :spin

Most of the women dont appoint a nanny, so whats the big deal...i just dont get it :rant

9 people like this.
  5. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

I read in NDTV where they had pro ided a desciption of one particular pic.I felt like WTH.Aaradhya seems to be chewing her mother's hair and the desc goes like this.....Mother's hair is worth it..How low can these journalists stoop for money?I have nothing against her but this particular piece was so disgusting....
    See this...

Spotted: Ash with Aaradhya at Cannes ? NDTV.com Photo Gallery

4 people like this.
  6. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Because there are people like you and me who watch the Gossip news and read Gossip magazines. It is all about selling Gossip to people. Imagine if people stop reading and watching about Gossip, how will these people survive? How will they make money?

How does pictures or news like this make the headlines or some to our attention? This is part of all PR work. These PR of famous people have ties to journalists. They want to feed people with their stories, pictures about them. That is money !!

I personally don't like Aishwarya Rai. I remember when she won Miss World she said " I will do this for under previlege kids and do this...do that". Infact every model who is in Miss India or whatever says that. No one will say " I want to go in movies, make tons and tons of money and become famous". So I don't blame her for that. You have to fabricate some lies.

I don't like her smile. It looks so artificial.

3 people like this.
  7. MaritalBliss

She is overrated..I feel she can't act....but somehow she has become an international star.

8. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

I don't know why, but Ash seemed much more likeable before she became the Bachchan bahu. I even felt sorry for her when she got roughed up by her then BF Salman Khan.:rant

1 person likes this.
  9. Veni77

Veni77 Gold IL'ite

hmmm...where do I start?

In fact, I dont like most of the things with Aish...like others said before, her plastic smile, her fake accent, her acting skills off the camera...her non-acting skills in front of the camera...

And of course, her pregnancy drama -oh in the whole world, I have never heard of a woman allowing her FIL to take live video in the labour room....yuck she is..

2 people like this.
  10. MaritalBliss

Oh my god, did he really...yucks!