1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

airtel super singer

Discussion in 'TV' started by ladybug23, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ladybug23

ladybug23 Senior IL'ite

cant wait to see soundarya go

2. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I felt bad when Deepthi was eliminated while keeping Soundarya in safe zone irrespective of how many times she comes in danger zone. Srinivas and Sujatha's comments are really ridiculous to hear. Hope real talented one wins the title. But this hangama is always usual in Vijay TV.

Regards,
    Sharthi

3. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Syed's kannai katti kolladhe was mediocre, at best. I understand that he's not classically trained and all he sings is through kelvi gnanam and all that, but if they are considering all these aspects, I think Ramesh would also deserve to be in the top 10. He had even lesser resources than Syed to even gain as much music as he did.

Very open partiality, I hate it!

4. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

Yay, soundarya eliminated this week. For a second I thought she will get by this week also. But the judges couldn't do anything else I guess

5. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Ha - finally! Soundarya should have gone weeks ago - perhaps they kept her on coz they were worried she might come back if she didn't make it to the top 10 this year :) :)

Now I'm waiting for Syed to go out - he's not as annoying as Soundarya, but he's definitely not top 10 material. I only hope they don't push him to top 5 at the expense of someone like Sharad or Sai Vignesh.

IMO, Parvati, Sonia would go into the finals. Diwakar would be eliminated, but would come back in the wild card round. Then he'd go on to win the contest, just like Sai Charan and Ajeedh!
    But this time, someone like Diwakar winning would be a real good idea - especially since Sonia and Parvati have already won previous contests.

5 people like this.
  6. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

My hearty wish and pray to Diwakar, he has real potential also need more practice also to win the title. Let us see...:)

7. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

Diwakar, SaiVignesh or Sharad ; I would be happy if any of these three win the contest. Not Parvathi.

Such a relief to see Soundarya go. She needs some medical assistance to help her mature in her body language. Damn annoying

3 people like this.
  8. Ushie

Ushie Senior IL'ite

ya, I agree with you. Parvathi is a good singer but even her best performance is so boring for me and she lacks creativity and versatility. My feelings are, for some reasons parvathi is getting hyped by all judges esp suja and srini. words like I am your fan, you are already professional even before she opens her mouth is clearly bringing down the morale of other singers. According to me madhumitha, saivignesh, niranjana, deepti are much better singers than her. diwakar's profile really touched my heart, for me he is already a supersinger and deserves much better rewards. May God bless him.

1 person likes this.
  9. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Finally Soundarya got eliminated. I was holding my breath when they were about to announce who is gonna eliminated, bcoz I knew the judges may come up with lame excuses and she will be escaped this time too. Good that atlast they have got guts to send her.

Diwakars's profile has really touched my heart. With proper training and teaching he will reach great heights. God bless him.

Sharad, Saivignesh and Krishnan also good. Lets see..

Regards,
    Sharthi

10. ladybug23

ladybug23 Senior IL'ite

Finally !!!!!!! soundarya is gone !!!!!!!
    Hoping Diwakar wld win the title.
    Don't want Sonia to win coz she has alrdy won the Malayalam version