1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

airtel super singer

Discussion in 'TV' started by ladybug23, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ladybug23

ladybug23 Senior IL'ite

Sonia was a contestant in Malayalam show and she won a house and her husband is in Dubai. This is all drama

2. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Really? I totally fell for it too!
    Though I did think it was a bit contrived - the compere was giving her leads to launch into the story "your mother has been with you during happy times...but what about...." and then Sonia starts telling about these issues. Perhaps there is some disagreement with the husband, and they've given a make-over to the story for extra TRP!!

But I like Sonia's voice and versatility - Parvati, Sonia, and perhaps Diwakar are all finalist material, IMO...

3. velli15

velli15 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Very very partial judges. I am going to skip this show after my favorite contestants leave the show. I hate srini and sujatha. they have a list of their own favorite list they are parvathi, syed, sonia and to some extent krishnan. (I like krishnan). thats why they eliminated niranjana keeping soundarya. they dont want any strong contestant around when the show comes to top 5 at least 3 contestants from their list will be there. wait and watch. I hate soundarya, LR Eswari madam didnt like her singing then why srini praised her singing. total partiallity . this is totally my view.thanks.

1 person likes this.
  4. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Niranjana went with Syed still in running and he even got immunity? This is atrocious!

Srini tells everyone else to listen to the original and sing it like that. But for Syed, comment is always "neenga onga version la padineenga, it was not like original, but I liked it" grrrr....

5. aniShekar

Spot on! I remember him commenting on Niranjana's "shakalaka Baby" He said it was just like Vasundara Das' version - and that the contestant's version should not match the original so very much!! I think even he knew his comment didn't make much sense, so he simply tapered off....

6. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Iam watching this show regularly. I hate the two judges Sujatha and Srini...and they are always giving partial (sympathy) comments to some of the singers who commits mistakes regularly. I hate this girl Soundarya who always makes drama and that too escapes every week. She has been in danger zones many times but still she is into the show because of these judges partiality. Ya LR.Eswari was not at all satisfied with her performance and at the sametime Srini was praising her which was irritating to the core.

Regards,
    Sharthi

1 person likes this.
  7. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

hi all,
    I used to watch super singer regularly but now it reduced a bit.
    I feel that lot of politics is there in the show.
    Isn't this show to bring talented ones other than playing politics at the back? As audience we can figure out its all internal politics and these people are giving chances to the ones who won titles n valuable prizes in other shows (might be in other languages).
    Entry criteria should be modified so that this program is to bring new talented ones.
    I like Unni and is best in giving comments.
    Hope only talented ones should be noticed in next rounds.
    Contestants whom i like is krishnan, sarath,deepthi, sonia,diwakar....

8. sweettamil

sweettamil New IL'ite

It is so sad to see deepti went from the show, but they are still keeping soundarya and syed in the show. As someone said here they are trying to eliminate strong contestants like shenbagaraj, niranjana, deepti from the show so that "THEIR" contestants will win . If you really like a contestant in this show and want him/her to win pls dont mention any names here. Look like this show is totally stage managed and full of politics.

9. kuttimma

kuttimma Bronze IL'ite

I got your point. contestants like Narayanan or Niranjana can surprise with a challenging song in final round. judges don't want that. Vijay tv is always like this.

10. aniShekar

But these people will come up later, I hope - and what a bulb then for Vijay TV...
    Hariharasudhan was eliminated before the top 5 last time, and now his song is a better hit than any of the finalists' numbers. Likewise, Anjana won the Indian Idol - and she was eliminated early on in SS Junior too...