1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

airtel super singer

Discussion in 'TV' started by ladybug23, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Padmini Maam, yes SPB was too good is subtle sarcasm. He even gave bulb to Sujatha. When she was criticizing one of the contestant (not sure what the boy's name was since I only watch this program once in a while), SPB stopped her and said, "if he was that good, then he would be siting on the judge's seat":biggrin2:

And yes, I agree with Kuttimma, Sujatha is getting too annoying! And Srini is a big bore!shakehead Unni is the only nice judge but why does he have to use so much of foundation on his face? He looks like a wax statue :hide:

@Sujanags- the other guy is Vishnu. He's a popular anchor in Singapore. Right now, he's co-anchoring this program as well as Kedi Boys Killadi Girls.

5 people like this.
  2. sweettamil

sweettamil New IL'ite

That is for Shenbagaraj, he is consistent good singer, I hope he will be selected atleast to top 5. I dont care about this competition's winner what is bothering me is unfair judgement, If you watch other language competitions esp in malayalam channels you will understand.

3. vinitheflower1

vinitheflower1 New IL'ite

Most of the strong tamil contestants went to danger zone last week, super judgement. I want to recommend the judges to american idol contest.

4. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Eliminating Sanjay while still retaining Algates thatha is romba too much!

5. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

I hate this Vyjayanti ,already her sister Nityasri coming frequently to sing.

When i heard Sonia singing AZHAGU MALAR AADA, I really felt that she became the song.
    She sang super. I like Sonia and Sarath Santhosh`s voices.

1 person likes this.
  6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

They wanted to eliminate someone Sanjay has become the scapegoat. I am just getting annoyed when all three are praising this thatha too much!!!! They talk about "getting into the song" but this Algates never get into the song.In the song "O little flower "his pronunciation and shruthi were horrible!!! I was thinking of slapping all the judges when they declared him as the safe zone candidate!!!
    with love
    pad

7. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

As expected Algates is out of competitive performance.

He will continue as a guest performer. He has got a wild card entry also.

Vyjayanthi eliminated. Ramesh & Niranjana have one more chance.

8. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

At last they made a good decision with respect to Algates thatha. It would be joke if he was still safe while some good ones were getting eliminated. Very happy with this week decision and singing.

9. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Atlast, a very good news and a good decision done by the judges.But when they can say boldly to others, to this thatha they were so hesitating to declare him as eliminated. But anyway good thing happened!!!If I were in Chennai I would have danced.
    with love
    pad

10. vidhu86

vidhu86 Junior IL'ite

Well said... This is happening everytime in Airtel super singer. I dont understand why they choose like this. They should realize this and have to correct it.