Age Criterion for Admission in Bangalore Schools

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by himkum, Feb 12, 2009.

1. sharada1970

sharada1970 New IL'ite

hi, madura
    i think uhv to first register, in venkat international public school. personally i feel it is a very good quality oriented school, it'"s nt that hi-funda school, personelly with my experience i find some of this schools like all that costly education, is a waste of money my boy was in indus international for two years, and i find this school much better that the hi-funda lot,my boy is improved in acadamics, sports,dramatics, overall he is happy wd the school.i think the quality of dps is nt all that great because it is a franchise school, my cousin sisters daughter is studying he has plas of shifting too.i think its better u first visit the school first, so thst u ll experience it for ur self, dont forget to visit their new campus venus international publiuc school, its rally very very good see it for ur self, they also hv a an integrated iit course in campus when ur kid cs to 8th std, i paid 25000 a onetime admission fee + 26800 annual feewhich can be paid for2 instalments, but i think it varies for different std's u can go find out for ur self

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
  2. radhesing123

radhesing123 New IL'ite

Hi madhura,
    even my son was wait listed in 1st std.. any update? wats ur sons waiting list no? any idea when we'll get a call?

3. srinandy

srinandy New IL'ite

Hi ,
    Can u tell me for which class and which academic year in VIPS u got admissions?what was the admission fee and tution fee?Any idea what would be the admission fee and tution fee for LKG for the ay 2010-11?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  4. jamiit

jamiit New IL'ite

Hi

I will be shifting from delhi to bangalore in march end 2010. My child will complete 5 years on coming April (born on April 5 2005 ).I will be more pleased to get information about good schools in and around Indira nagar / New Tippasandra. By the by what is the age criteria for admission in class 1 ( right now she is in KG in delhi and I want to put her in class 1).

Looking forward for help.
    Thanks.

5. manjulasuresh

manjulasuresh New IL'ite

Hello Sharada,

I am new member to this community I have a daughter 4.8yrs old right now studying in Australian international school Bangkok Thailand we will be moving back to Bangalore next month.... In jan we had come to bangalore to seek admission after a lot of struggle ( tried Nps, cluny, etc...) got admission in VIP school Rajajinagar 5th block...... I wann to know more abt the school curriculm& abt the faculties... tell me both abt ICSE & CBSE.....branches waiting for ur early reply.......